4.1/5
Clairol Nice 'n Easy Root Touch Up Reviews

Even matches salon brands (Among leading retail permanent shades and pre-formulated salon color). 10 minute root makeover. 100% gray coverage. Flawlessly matches any brand (Among leading retail permanent shades and pre-formulated salon color). Guaranteed. Simply brush away your grays and roots with permanent color - just 10 minutes between colorings. Matches any brand. Guaranteed. Q: Why is Root Touch-Up right for me? A: Root Touch-Up is specially designed to target new root and gray regrowth and restore beautiful, natural-looking color in just 10 minutes between colorings. Q: Will it match my shade and brand? A: Yes. Our unique ColorMatch Root Creme Mixture contains a perfect blend of tones proven to match your shade - no matter which brand you use. It even works with salon color (Among leading retail permanent shades and pre-formulated salon color). Guaranteed! Q: What makes it so easy? A: Our Precision Color Brush allows you to easily apply the creme just where you need it No mess, no fuss. Just 10 minutes and roots are gone! 100% Lasting Gray Coverage - even on resistant grays. Proven to seamlessly match any black (Among leading retail permanent shades and pre-formulated salon color). Including: Excellence (registered trademarks of L'Oreal): 3 natural black; 1 black. Preference (registered trademarks of L'Oreal): 3 soft black; 2 natural black. Nutrisse (Registered trademark of Laboratories Garnier): 10 black; 30 cola soft black. Nice 'n Easy: 122 natural black; 124 natural blue black. Perfect 10: 3 black. Even works with salon color (Among leading retail permanent shades and pre-formulated salon color)! Matches any brand. Guaranteed. Suitable for roots that are within one shade lighter or darker than your colored hair. Made in Mexico.

June 13, 2016

I was really impressed with this product. I followed the instructions and left the color on for 10 minutes and BAM! My roots were gone and the dark blonde blended in perfectly. Great product to use in between coloring. I have used this product several times and have never been disappointed.

May 15, 2016

I purchased Clairol Nice and Easy Touch Up,8G Medium Blonde about 2 months ago I colored my hair and it's still no grey yet I had some before I used this products my hair turned out great shiny soft and manageable and got rid of all my grey's I will have to recolor them soon as soon as the color starts coming it's been holding up great so far

May 14, 2016

I tried this product I thought it wouldn't do anything to cover my greys I was surprised it covered all of them my hair turned out really good and the product lasted in my hair for 6 weeks

March 10, 2016

Love, love this product. This root touch up lengthens my need for salon colour and highlight appointments. Medium brown is my colour of choice. Very natural looking. Easy to apply.

January 20, 2016

I always have trouble finding a hair color that covers all my grays. So Nice n Easy is always the best choice for that and much more.

I love that I can touch up my roots in 10 mins. I can never find time to do my hair but 10 mins I can find so this is perfect to make my hair color last longer in between colorings.

With 21 hues you will definitely find a shade to match your color. A bush is included for a super easy application.

I'm really impressed by the performance of this product and especially how great my hair looks and feels. Oh! And by the way it last up to 3 weeks amazing !!!!

January 12, 2016

I swear, this has got to be the cutest little thing ever. Included in each box are a brush, a mixing cup, colour creme and developer. The difference lies in the size, everything are minis! I really appreciate this as sometimes, when you're just doing your roots and not actually changing your hair colour or doing your whole head, the regular boxes have too much product. As with every kit, it also comes with an instruction leaflet and gloves.

The cute brush is actually pretty good quality. The bristles are nice, they're stiff with enough give. I found it fairly easy to apply the right amount for roots. There's also enough product to cover roots, unless you have something like six inch roots. You'd need a regular box of Clairol Nice 'N Easy for that. You only need 10 minutes of development time. I found that I spent more time applying than waiting! Another huge plus for me. It covered my roots and my pesky greys well. Yup, I'm only in my 20's but I have a ton of greys.

I chose Light Golden Brown. It goes with the 6G and 6.5G colours across Clairol's family of boxed hair colour, and I'm sure it's comparable with many, many other brands' colours. Clairol says it seamlessly matches salon colour as well. With this handy dandy kit, you'd be able to extend time between salon visits too, if that's your cuppa tea.

January 05, 2016

I got a box of the Clairol Nice N Easy Root Touch-Up and selected Medium Brown shade but was weary that it would be too close to my darker brown/black roots. To add insult to injury, I also have a few grays peeking out at my roots as well. The packaging was pretty standard ... a box containing the colour creme, colour activator, instructions, and a pair of oversized plastic gloves. The bonus for me was the brush and plastic container that was also included. Typically the permanent hair dyes I buy from the drug store does not come with a brush applicator nor container. With my ample head of hair, I ended up using the entire box of colour mixture. But rather than leaving it on for the suggested 10 minutes, I kept the colour in for about 45 minutes as typically with my dark hair I have found with previous hair dyes that it takes much longer for my hair to take the colour. During the colouring and waiting time, I was pleasantly surprised of no strong odour from the hair dye. My eyes did not burn like they typically do with my usual hair dye. After waiting 45 minutes, I rinsed and then shampoo'd my hair. The process was no different and didn't take any longer from what I have done in the past. At this point I was still skeptical that all my roots would be covered properly .. until I fully dried my hair. To my surprise, the colour had taken beautifully and it was seamless so that you could not even tell that I had a root touch up. Somehow the colour I chose matched exactly the rest of my hair! The clean up process was quick and I even washed the brush and container so I could use it again for my next dye job! A final bonus were all the coupons this package came with. Two thumbs up and now I can share them with my girlfriends as I spread the word about Clairol Nice N Easy.

January 03, 2016

I have finally found the Color i like My hair to be so this product is perfect to hide my roots when the grey starts coming back.

December 19, 2015

This is a great in between salon solution! My natural color is brown and I dye it blonde. I use the root touch up in between to buy me a little more time before I have to go back for the full very costly dye job! It's easy to use, no drips, no mess! It blends in wonderfully. It says to apply on the roots only. I apply it to my roots first then will take my fingers and pull it down the length of my hair. This works amazing to blend it in with the rest of my hair. It usually last me about 3 weeks. Definately worth it!

1.7/5

September 12, 2015

I was super excited to try Nice n easy root touch up for the first time. Having only a bit of grey coming in this seemed the perfect solution. The first thing I notice was the repulsive smell, but I trudged on eager to get a nice match to my natural luster. It was easy to apply and doesnt take long at only 10 minutes to set. Initially the color seemed to match although there were not many choices in the store. The color I chose was closest I could find and initially seemed to match pretty well. I was so shocked at how quickly the color faded and dulled. I absolutely would not recommend this product to anyone.