4.1/5
Clairol Nice 'n Easy Root Touch Up Reviews

Even matches salon brands (Among leading retail permanent shades and pre-formulated salon color). 10 minute root makeover. 100% gray coverage. Flawlessly matches any brand (Among leading retail permanent shades and pre-formulated salon color). Guaranteed. Simply brush away your grays and roots with permanent color - just 10 minutes between colorings. Matches any brand. Guaranteed. Q: Why is Root Touch-Up right for me? A: Root Touch-Up is specially designed to target new root and gray regrowth and restore beautiful, natural-looking color in just 10 minutes between colorings. Q: Will it match my shade and brand? A: Yes. Our unique ColorMatch Root Creme Mixture contains a perfect blend of tones proven to match your shade - no matter which brand you use. It even works with salon color (Among leading retail permanent shades and pre-formulated salon color). Guaranteed! Q: What makes it so easy? A: Our Precision Color Brush allows you to easily apply the creme just where you need it No mess, no fuss. Just 10 minutes and roots are gone! 100% Lasting Gray Coverage - even on resistant grays. Proven to seamlessly match any black (Among leading retail permanent shades and pre-formulated salon color). Including: Excellence (registered trademarks of L'Oreal): 3 natural black; 1 black. Preference (registered trademarks of L'Oreal): 3 soft black; 2 natural black. Nutrisse (Registered trademark of Laboratories Garnier): 10 black; 30 cola soft black. Nice 'n Easy: 122 natural black; 124 natural blue black. Perfect 10: 3 black. Even works with salon color (Among leading retail permanent shades and pre-formulated salon color)! Matches any brand. Guaranteed. Suitable for roots that are within one shade lighter or darker than your colored hair. Made in Mexico.

January 22, 2017

J'adore pouvoir faire des retouches rapidement! Wow bon produit. Rapport qualité prix cest génial. Pouvoir faire ma repousse en quelques minutes quand je suis pressée est super.

January 17, 2017

I get my hair colored at the salon, but my hair grows pretty fast leaving me with visible roots. The previous product I was using was discontinued so |I had to find something else. I went bit redder with my color this last time and was concerned about finding a good match for my roots. I tried Nice 'n Easy RootTouch Up in 5R/RB. There was not a lot of product so I was concerned there would not be good coverage. I was pleasantly surprised!! The brush is stiff so it easily covers through a couple layers of hair. It is quick to do this as it only needs to be on your hair for 10 minutes. I was very happy with the results as it blended in perfectly with hte rest of my hair. I will definitely buy this product again.

October 25, 2016

I haven't actually tried this yet. I keep making excuses. Now Ill have to do coz I'm not a liar. I used their hair color lots so I'm pretty sure the coverage will be there. I do think its cool you can just do your roots. So once I press post I'm making myself sad lazy self go do it.

Updated On: October 25, 2016

Well I feel better. I have now used root touch up. I dunno. It was ok. seemed a bit runny. I loved the gloves., I have big fingers so I appreciate when they fit. yay they fit. Didn't care for the smell. For me I think its good in a pinch. Oh ill use it again.Good grey coverage but not great.

I just want to put this in print. there is some magic here @ChickAdvisor oh yes. My picture that was sideways is now upright. MAGIC.

September 15, 2016

I use Clairol Nice and Easy Root Touch Up Dark Blonde 7 to try and make my roots less noticeable and this was the closest to my current hair colour.

Application was pretty easy but I found the colour to be a bit dull unfortunately.

It also seemed to fade a bit after about 6 washes.

I probably won't be buying this product again.

September 12, 2016

I have dark brown hair so my grey roots really stand out. I find the product easy to use and it helps cover the grey nicely. Because you are just doing the roots you do not get the dark build up at the end of your hair like when you do a all over colour. It gives my hair staying power in between salon visits.

September 12, 2016

This is my go to root touch up! I use this in between colours and it works great! It does a great job of matching my roots to the rest of my hair. It's very easy to apply, you just mix the two together in the little container they supply and brush it in. I like the little applicator brush they supply it's a good size and easy to work with. They dye isn't runny so it's not dripping everywhere. It's not a harsh smelling dye either. It truly only takes 10 minutes, rinse it out and your done. The touch up is nice it usually lasts about a month. It's very affordable given the fact it buys you a month at a time before I have to go back to the salon. Hairdressers will tell you never use the home dyes as they damage your hair and don't work but I disagree with them this Root Touch Up has never damaged my hair anymore than an all over color or highlights at the salon! I do recommend this to anyone who dyes their hair and wants to extend the time in between dyes or salon visits!

August 26, 2016

Loved it! Did what it's suppose to do! The pricing is reasonable. Comes in various of colours as well. Was easy to find at any local stores around.

June 13, 2016

I was really impressed with this product. I followed the instructions and left the color on for 10 minutes and BAM! My roots were gone and the dark blonde blended in perfectly. Great product to use in between coloring. I have used this product several times and have never been disappointed.

May 15, 2016

I purchased Clairol Nice and Easy Touch Up,8G Medium Blonde about 2 months ago I colored my hair and it's still no grey yet I had some before I used this products my hair turned out great shiny soft and manageable and got rid of all my grey's I will have to recolor them soon as soon as the color starts coming it's been holding up great so far

May 14, 2016

I tried this product I thought it wouldn't do anything to cover my greys I was surprised it covered all of them my hair turned out really good and the product lasted in my hair for 6 weeks