Clarins extra-firming day cream Reviews

Good - 0

November 17, 2019
    Powys, United Kingdom

Luxurious

Lived up to the Clarins reputation. Really lovely moisturiser, pleasant fragrance and a nice thick texture. Absorbed well into my skin in no time at all and left my skin feeling nourished and plumped. An expensive moisturiser from a high end brand but I believe you get what you pay for.

October 10, 2019
    Portsmouth, United Kingdom

Best cream ever

I love this cream makes my skin feel young and keeps it soft all day and it smell delicious. It is quite expensive but lasts forever and I always put it on my Christmas list.

August 10, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

This cream is amazing

Clarins Extra-firming Day Cream is amazing! I recieved a sample of this, along with the night cream.

I was concerned that this cream would irritate my sensitive facial skin, but I had no adverse reaction at all. The cream has a very light almost unnoticeable scent. A little cream goes a long way and it takes a few minutes to sink in.

My skin felt soft, smooth and firmer after using the cream for a few days.

June 11, 2016

Really good cream. I feel my skin great to use it for years now. It Smells amazing too. It is pricy but it last a long time. You do not need to use much each time.

April 06, 2015

The cream smell very good. Its important for me because when the cream is too much parfum im not able to work. I feel my skin relax and hydrate. I have a lot of Clarins product and I love this brand.