Clarins Hand & Nail Treatment Cream Reviews
#3 in Nail Care

What it is:
A rich, moisturizing cream that softens hands and strengthens nails.

What it does:
Get smooth, soft hands and tough, strong nails with this lightweight cream. The nourishing formula absorbs quickly to deeply invigorate and tone skin. Shea protects skin against the drying effects of external factors while minimizing visible signs of aging.

April 24, 2021

Love it

I used this product last night and it left my hands and nails feeling great. I notice that my hands are not dry this morning either.They look and feel amazing,

Nice product

I opened it and smelled it , nice and not too strong. It felt smooth on application and rubbed in nicely . It came at a nice time as my hands are so dry from washing so much at work and they felt so much better.

Love this

This is the most amazing hand cream I have ever used! My hands are so soft and smooth and my nails have never looked to good! A little goes a long way it is definitely worth the extra money spwnt

1.0/5

Overpowering scent

While the product felt nice the fragrance was far too heavy and strong I needed to wash my hands to get the smell off. If they made this unscented I would likely try it again.

April 23, 2021

La senteur est trop forte

J'ai bien aimé la crème mais je trouve que la senteur est très très forte. J'utilise juste un peu et on dirait que j'ai mis la moitié du pot sur mes mains...

April 23, 2021

Best hand and nail treatment cream

This is amazing and very good moisture my hand in cold weather. after the cream my hands look beautiful and well-groomed. Leaves hands soft. A must buy.

April 23, 2021

Soft and pretty hands and fingers.

My hands are always dry because I work with them and wash them a lot. As a nurse I am constantly cleaning my hands and they have become very rough and dry. I have tried many different types of hand lotions and haven’t found one I really loved until now. This soaks in but doesn’t leave my hands feeling greasy like many others do. This left my hands and fingers feeling well moisturized even after scrubbing in twice afterwards.

Regeneration

This hand cream rocks. I've worked as a construction/maintenance electrician forever leaving my hands pretty beaten up. I have been using a thick coat at night so they can heal. My hands are actually looking much better; fading the age spots until almost non existent. Light scent is another good quality I like.

2.0/5

Hope this works

I have been using this faithfully for a week and haven’t noticed a great or any improvement with my nails. It feels nice on the skin and is not oily but I’m not fond of the scent. The scent is primarily why I gave it a low rating.

love it

Absolutelly love it. Nice scent. Also leave my hands soft and the cuticules are easy to "remove" with a wooden stick. Will buy it again and will even offer it as a gift