Clarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster Reviews
#58 in Self-Tanner

June 14, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Expensive - but great tanning product from a top brand

This is one of my favorites - first introduced to me by a friend that worked for Clarins long ago. The price tag is steep - around $30 - but a little really does go a long way. There are a lot of other products for this around now, but this was truly the first of it's kind that I discovered.

Add a few drops to your moisturizer - and you'll notice an immediate, but subtle, natural glow. Control your depth of tan but the amount of product you add.

I might try other products like this out there - but this will always be a tried and true favorite for me.

October 11, 2019
    Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom

Lasts forever

This little miracle smells amazing and makes my skin feel like silk. A little really does go a long way. Although this is a little expensive it lasts for ages so you definitely get value for money

June 04, 2019

I love this product,it is my summer glow secret.

I use this product to maintain a warm tan glow,especially on my legs during the summer.I used to use the sally hanson spray tan alot but found it really constricting,this product is lightweight and works to give me the tanned nylon look that I love on my legs.Flawless and beach worthy.

September 25, 2018

Best tanner for your face !!!!

I purchased mine off Sephora’s website ..
    I’ve been using it for about a year now and I love it ...
    This doesn’t break me out or make my face greasy & the best part is you add a couple drops to your moisturizer then apply onto your face ...that way your skin doesn’t dry out..best invention ever :)

February 28, 2017

Meilleur autobronzant sur le marché!
    Habituellement aucun auto bronzant ne fonctionne sur moi, moindrement que je prend une douche... TOUT DISPARAÎT! C'est le seul qui tient vraiement à ma peau, dure longtemps, et qui ne plaque pas.
    En plus, il est inodore!!!
    Il est simplement parfait.

January 16, 2017

These little drops you add to your daily moisturizer are just perfect! They give you a nice color, not a fake orange tan! Very easy to use, add three drops to your day cream, apply, wash your hands and done

April 25, 2016

I'm always looking for a good facial self-tanner, and have wasted many hours (not to mention dollars) hunting for 'the' one. I believe I've found it in the Clarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster. It's different in that it's an oil instead of a lotion or cream. You simply mix 3 drops with your favorite moisturizer or sunscreen and smooth it onto your face and throat. At first it feels like an oily mess but as it is absorbed you're left with a satiny smooth complexion and radiant glow. There is a very slight fake tan smell which disappears almost immediately. This is the first self-tanner that hasn't broken me out, and it looks incredibly natural. LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

January 15, 2016

Super produit. facile à utiliser et pas trop dispendieu :)

July 04, 2015

love this. I use 5 drops not three. It works great and doesn't break me out

October 26, 2014

I love the Radiance Plus Golden Glow Booster from Clarins because it is the most natural looking gradual tanner I have ever come across. And since it’s made by Clarins you can be sure it’s free of any scary chemicals that may damage your skin – 99.8% of the ingredients in the formula are from natural origin! Using the Radiance Plus Golden Glow Booster is easy. At night, simply add three drops of the product to your moisturizer and apply to the nose, cheeks forehead, chin and neck. When you wake up in the morning you’ll have a perfect, subtle glow! You can build your tan over several days by using the product nightly.

What I also love is that this product doesn't have that nasty smell a lot of self tanners tend to have. YAY!!