4.1/5
Prestige Item
Clarins Water Lip Stain Reviews

A formula rich in active plant ingredients, an ultra-sensory lip tint and all of Clarins’ expertise in color, concentrated in new-generation lip make-up: customizable and long-wearing color, for a kiss-proof matte finish and a barely-there feel. Lips look natural, seemingly tattooed with color like an ink.

Une formule gorgée d’actifs végétaux, une texture eau ultra-sensorielle et toute l’expertise couleur Clarins concentrées dans une nouvelle génération de maquillage pour les lèvres : résultat couleur modulable et haute tenue, pour un fini mat kiss-proof et sans effet matière. Comme avec une encre à lèvres, votre bouche est visiblement nue, tatouée par la couleur.

Shades / Teintes :
  • 06 - Sparkling Red Water
  • 07 - Sparkling Violet Water

August 15, 2019

Great lip colour

I really liked this product. Lip glosses tend to be sticky and hair can get stuck to it when the wind blows and lip sticks can be drying. This is a great way to get some colour without anything feeling heavy in your lips. Had a little sweet taste as well.

June 07, 2019

Mosturizing

I love the feeling of this lip tint. Very moisturizing, creamy, and quite long lasting on my lips. The only draw back is that it didn't apply easy on my lips. I never have a problem with any lip products before. Although it feels nice against my lips, it looks like a yucky stain instead of the creamy velvety that I feel.

March 01, 2019

CLARINS

CLARINS “kiss-proof” water lip stain .
    Colour 04 Violet Water
    It does stain , everything if your not carful!
    I love the applicator brush that this product comes with , it has short stiff bristles that make it easy to control . It does not dry down well and that’s where I run into a problem cuz if I put to much on (easy to do it’s sooo thin) it smudges and will stain your face.
    It has a really strong sweet candy scent , that I could do without

February 21, 2019

BEST lip stain

This lippie really does have a super light texture. It goes on like a tinted fluid. The Red is true to colour, and is buildable.. The brush gives you ability to be precise with putting it on! And, it is long lasting!! Love the vibrant colour.

2.2/5

August 09, 2018

Tried to love this product but can’t

I bought Clarins water lip stain, heard lots about how great it was, not too many colours to choose from but the 04 seemed the best for me. Once I applied it went a crazy bright pink in me, it did last but the colour was horrible on me. Because of the brush system and liquid lip I didn’t want to try in store for hygiene reasons, I don’t think you can sanitize this brush to test. It’s a violet colour but on me very bright pink. For me a waste of $25

July 02, 2018

Gorgeous lip tint

Lip stains are getting harder and harder to find, imo, and I'm really glad I found this. It's true to colour, buildable, and comes with a brush so you can be very precise with where you apply it. I chose the orange and I've been very happy with it. (I had previously purchased the Sephora brand one and it basically wiped off and stained my lips hot pink.)

This formula also doesn't smell, taste, or really have any sort of texture, which I appreciate. Staying power is for hours, but wish it were a little longer, hence the half star off. It's not super dry, but also won't nourish your lips, so add lip balm to lock it in.

Overall, really great niche product.