3.9/5
Prestige Item
Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick Reviews

February 21, 2019

Long lasting and nice

Beautiful lipstick.The colors glide on very smooth. I used the peach one the most and it was simply gorgeous. I love the easy to use, convenient tubing.

October 12, 2018

One of the better liquid lipsticks I've used

Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Lipstick is one of my absolute go to's. I love everything about this product. It goes on incredibly smoothly and lasts all day long. With over 20 different colours to choose from, it is definitely hard to make a decision.. however, anybody who purchases this lipstick will love it just as much as I do!

June 01, 2018

I would buy this again

I love using this lippy by too faced. I like how the colours make my lips pop and i also like how there are many colours to pick from. I would buy it?

April 30, 2018
    South Carolina, United States

Beautiful but

This isn’t the absolute worst lippie that I have ever used, but it’s very far from the best. The lippie isn’t long lasting, at all. I enjoyed the scent, it smelt very good to me. I didn't enjoy the sponge application it's too big to get into the small corners of my mouth, and is an odd shape for applying to lips.

February 04, 2018

The chocolate melted are amazing

I have so many of these lip stick i got the hot chocolate and the chocolate candy bar and they both smell like just like chocolate one is clear and the other has a nice brown gloss to it i just love these melted lip stick. I would recommend anyone get these any kind cause they are just great they all smell wonderful they last most the day and they just are so worth it and if u go to tj maxx you can get them for more then half off i got.2 of them for a dollar ..

December 07, 2017

Love the color Chihuahua.

I love the felt tip aplicator. It ensures the lip color goes on envenly and more precise. This liquid lipstick glides on nicely and leaves my lips feeling smooth and creamy long after applying. I have this in chihuahua Its a nice mauve color that goes well with my cool undertones.

Although is not extremely long lasting liquid lipstick it lasts longer than alot of my regular lipstick. Even after drinking a bottle of water im still left with color on my lips. The color just seems to fade lightly and make it look a little more matte as opposed to creamy.

Although I only tried one color I would definitely buy Too Faced Melted Liquid Long Wear Lipstick in other colors because I love how it looks and feels on my lips. Especially if they have nude colours cause i love nude lipsticks.

November 14, 2017

My go-to lip colour for the last 4 months

This lipstick goes on easy and stays without bleeding or caking on my lips like other long-wear lipsticks. It is moist and the colour is great and stays for hours which is great for those who are maintenance (like me).

October 06, 2017

Aye Chihuahua!

I own this in Chihuahua and I love it

July 26, 2017

I would definitely buy again

I have 4 colours of the Two Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick. It goes on smooth and doesn't dry up like alot of long wearing lipstick. The formula that they use is so much better then other long wearing. It also smells very good. The colours are very pigmented and are absolutely beautiful I wish I could have a few more. Well worth the money.

June 30, 2017

Long wearing and smells amazing

This is a beautiful formula. Goes on smooth and smells great! Colour is pigmented. Too faced also offers travel sizes of these which I recommend. I don't think it is possible to get through one of these large tubes before you get sick of it or want a new colour!