Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 1323 in Lipstick

June 30, 2017

Long wearing and smells amazing

This is a beautiful formula. Goes on smooth and smells great! Colour is pigmented. Too faced also offers travel sizes of these which I recommend. I don't think it is possible to get through one of these large tubes before you get sick of it or want a new colour!

May 31, 2017

When I initially bought this liquid lip (my first ever lipstick, which started a snowball effect.. ), I thought it would be a liquid matte (dry down as it stated it was liquid and long wearing). I was wrong but not disappointed. There is a lot of color pay off and the formula stays creamy on your lips after long wear. It can easily be reapplied without getting gunky buildup on your lips as well. I have this in 2 colors and would get more!

May 31, 2017

This takes my addiction to lip stick to somewhere that I don't wanna be. I have spent so much money on building my collection! The coverage is absolutely amazing and the wear time is beautiful! I cannot wait to get more. If you're willing to spend the money it's so worth it!

May 25, 2017

This lipstick takes makeup addiction to a whole new level. Trust me when I say once you try one, you'll want them all. The texture it leaves on your lip is like no other product and its sooo nice to put on. The wear is also phenomenal which is a necessity for any woman I know. I always pick a few of these up for friends and family around the holidays and for birthdays too - yes I know - I'm spreading the addiction!

May 04, 2017

I'm obsessed with these on a whole other level. I purchased one shade and the next day went back and purchased three more.

They are mattifying but don't dry out your lips. The color pay off is absolutely amazing! Even after eating and drinking, my lips look fantastic. I don't have to reapply constantly. If you're a makeup artist, these bad boys are fabulous for weddings and other important events! They are so long lasting it's incredible.

May 04, 2017

Too Faced hit it right on the spot with these liquid lipsticks, the smell is amazing and the product itself is incredible. The lipstick goes on like a gloss with a great sponge tip applicator, and then settles to what I would call a demi-matte, I find that it stays on my lips all day as long as I do not eat oily food. The colour and pigmentation is phenomenal no matter what shade I've tried. If you haven't tried these products you're really missing out.

April 22, 2017

I am obsessed with this liquid lipstick

April 20, 2017

I love these melted liquid lipsticks, the colors are so pretty! I got the shades peony, violet & coral. These lipsticks along with the rest of my makeup make me look like a flawless porcelain doll. Obsessed! Although I do have to reapply throughout the day, but I don't mind that. They also smell like yummy cupcakes. I can't wait to get more colors!

April 17, 2017

I received this in a Too Faced sample kit from Sephora and I love it. The color is super pigmented and it last very long on my lips. The application is smooth and it is very comfortable to wear. It is non-sticky, not drying and it gives a satiny finish to my lips. + it does layer really well. Oh and that smell... I got a Melted Chocolate one and it smells so good! I totally recommend it and would buy more shades soon!

April 17, 2017

these lipsticks are ok not my fav i dont find i reach for them as i dont like the formula i find they are sticky on the lips i think i would go for a gloss topper more so then invest of these ones