3.9/5
Prestige Item
Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick Reviews

December 07, 2017

Love the color Chihuahua.

I love the felt tip aplicator. It ensures the lip color goes on envenly and more precise. This liquid lipstick glides on nicely and leaves my lips feeling smooth and creamy long after applying. I have this in chihuahua Its a nice mauve color that goes well with my cool undertones.

Although is not extremely long lasting liquid lipstick it lasts longer than alot of my regular lipstick. Even after drinking a bottle of water im still left with color on my lips. The color just seems to fade lightly and make it look a little more matte as opposed to creamy.

Although I only tried one color I would definitely buy Too Faced Melted Liquid Long Wear Lipstick in other colors because I love how it looks and feels on my lips. Especially if they have nude colours cause i love nude lipsticks.

November 14, 2017

My go-to lip colour for the last 4 months

This lipstick goes on easy and stays without bleeding or caking on my lips like other long-wear lipsticks. It is moist and the colour is great and stays for hours which is great for those who are maintenance (like me).

October 06, 2017

Aye Chihuahua!

I own this in Chihuahua and I love it

July 26, 2017

I would definitely buy again

I have 4 colours of the Two Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick. It goes on smooth and doesn't dry up like alot of long wearing lipstick. The formula that they use is so much better then other long wearing. It also smells very good. The colours are very pigmented and are absolutely beautiful I wish I could have a few more. Well worth the money.

June 30, 2017

Long wearing and smells amazing

This is a beautiful formula. Goes on smooth and smells great! Colour is pigmented. Too faced also offers travel sizes of these which I recommend. I don't think it is possible to get through one of these large tubes before you get sick of it or want a new colour!

May 31, 2017

When I initially bought this liquid lip (my first ever lipstick, which started a snowball effect.. ), I thought it would be a liquid matte (dry down as it stated it was liquid and long wearing). I was wrong but not disappointed. There is a lot of color pay off and the formula stays creamy on your lips after long wear. It can easily be reapplied without getting gunky buildup on your lips as well. I have this in 2 colors and would get more!

May 31, 2017

This takes my addiction to lip stick to somewhere that I don't wanna be. I have spent so much money on building my collection! The coverage is absolutely amazing and the wear time is beautiful! I cannot wait to get more. If you're willing to spend the money it's so worth it!

May 25, 2017

This lipstick takes makeup addiction to a whole new level. Trust me when I say once you try one, you'll want them all. The texture it leaves on your lip is like no other product and its sooo nice to put on. The wear is also phenomenal which is a necessity for any woman I know. I always pick a few of these up for friends and family around the holidays and for birthdays too - yes I know - I'm spreading the addiction!

May 04, 2017

I'm obsessed with these on a whole other level. I purchased one shade and the next day went back and purchased three more.

They are mattifying but don't dry out your lips. The color pay off is absolutely amazing! Even after eating and drinking, my lips look fantastic. I don't have to reapply constantly. If you're a makeup artist, these bad boys are fabulous for weddings and other important events! They are so long lasting it's incredible.

May 04, 2017

Too Faced hit it right on the spot with these liquid lipsticks, the smell is amazing and the product itself is incredible. The lipstick goes on like a gloss with a great sponge tip applicator, and then settles to what I would call a demi-matte, I find that it stays on my lips all day as long as I do not eat oily food. The colour and pigmentation is phenomenal no matter what shade I've tried. If you haven't tried these products you're really missing out.