Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 1202 in Lipstick

April 22, 2017

I am obsessed with this liquid lipstick

April 20, 2017

I love these melted liquid lipsticks, the colors are so pretty! I got the shades peony, violet & coral. These lipsticks along with the rest of my makeup make me look like a flawless porcelain doll. Obsessed! Although I do have to reapply throughout the day, but I don't mind that. They also smell like yummy cupcakes. I can't wait to get more colors!

April 17, 2017

I received this in a Too Faced sample kit from Sephora and I love it. The color is super pigmented and it last very long on my lips. The application is smooth and it is very comfortable to wear. It is non-sticky, not drying and it gives a satiny finish to my lips. + it does layer really well. Oh and that smell... I got a Melted Chocolate one and it smells so good! I totally recommend it and would buy more shades soon!

April 17, 2017

these lipsticks are ok not my fav i dont find i reach for them as i dont like the formula i find they are sticky on the lips i think i would go for a gloss topper more so then invest of these ones

April 07, 2017

This product is pricey but so worth it! The liquified long wear lipstick stays on forever once it drys, and looks amazing on. Can't wait to get my new one!

April 05, 2017

The colour choices are lovely, but the ones I thought that would be different colours are similar. This product does tend to dry my lips out so I make sure they are well moisturized the day before wanting to use this. The colour stays looking great and doesn't feather at all

March 30, 2017

I have these lipsticks in a lot of colours, I purchased 5 of them already, purple (unicorn) a few different shades of pink and 1 brown! I can't wait to buy the red. These are great, and be careful not to apply too thick or will look too cakey on your lips. But the lip colour lasts a long time, and I recommend these!

March 11, 2017

Les couleurs des melted sont tout simplement magnifique! Pour ma part j'ai le melted Chihuahua qui est un nude parfait et le melted fig qui est un magnifique mauve qui se porte très bien au quotidien!
    Le produit s'applique très bien sur les lèvres et il est très opaque. La tenue est bonne, mais je ne dirais pas que ce sont des rouge à lèvre longue durée, il faut en remettre dans la journée.

February 11, 2017

i love these. they are really smooth on your lips and not drying at all. thy smell really great and they have some really great colours. The price is a bit high, but then again, it's a sephora product so the price is comparable to all the lipsticks there. I think i would love to try the chocolate line of the melted lipsticks

January 11, 2017

The staying power of this is great! However, not so good if you don't like the dry lip feeling. You don't need to reapply often which is a huge bonus, I just wish that they had more shades.