Cle de Peau Beaute Correcting Cream Veil Reviews
#59 in CC Creams

September 26, 2017

CDP Correcting Cream Veil is Amazing

The pure luxury and effectiveness of this amazing beauty secret is worth every dollar I spent. I only need to use a small amount and put a bit extra on the sections such as my cheeks, nose, forehead and chin where I have some redness or large pore appearance. If you put too much on it will look like you over did it with white sunscreen; which I don't believe there is any SPF in the Veil, so make sure you get it in your moisturizer or foundation, and it will take longer to saturate into the skin because it is so moisturizing. The white color to it fades to your natural color like magic, leaving dewy, even balanced, youthful skin. It creates a base to add all your other makeup without having to do anything extra to hide flaws. CDP is my new absolute favorite and hopefully one day I will be able to purchase the serum and higher end foundation. The bottle will last you several months so it's worth it for achieving flawless perfection. Be sure to allow the product to absorb and set properly before continuing with your other lovely products.

September 26, 2014

I was sent Clé de Peau Beauté's Correcting Cream Veil to try, and it's a good thing too! The price point would have been a little steep for me to splurge, but now that I have it, I don't know how well my resolve will hold up once my product runs out!

This correcting colour treatment is seriously the very best I have ever tried. It checks all the boxes for what this type of product ought to do and much more. All-day wear, works well as a base for other makeup, and a little goes a long ways - can I say anything negative about it?

Only the price, unfortunately. Still, I would definitely splurge if I found it on sale or as part of a gift-with-purchase deal.