CLEAN RESERVE Radiant Nectar Parfum Reviews
#1 in Perfume

CLEAN RESERVE® Radiant Nectar is a fragrant combination of sun-kissed comfort and the crisp newness of spring, with the refreshing note of pear nectar that dries down to a sensual musk. Crafted with responsibly sourced ingredients and wrapped in eco-conscious packaging to minimize the impact on the planet, the scent features hand-selected sustainable ambrette seeds harvested by farmers in El Salvador.

April 28, 2022

So clean and fresh!

I absolutely love this fragrance! It is light and fresh while being noticeable! A great size bottle and it is visually pleasing as well. I would recommend this fragrance to anyone.

Family Musk

I recieved this product free for my honest review. I trier the musk a few times but the smell is not for me. I am not a person to wear floral perfume. It did come in a cute bottle and i Eco friendly packaging and the bran is very eco friendly!!! Please still give it a try if you like floral scents.

April 27, 2022

Love it! what a clean, fresh scent!

What a clean, crisp scent! love that it has so many natural ingredients. this has become my favourite new perfume. I get multiple compliments every day! it maskes me feel so happy!

April 27, 2022

Was nice, but not for me

This is a nice perfume, not too sweet, not too musky, but not for me. Packaging is cute, but simple. Would recommend if you don't mind musky notes. Overall 3/5

Parfum de jour

Je me cherchais un parfum de jour léger, mais qui dure dans le temps. Quelque chose de frais. Je suis littéralement tombé en amour avec lui ! Je l'adore , il est parfait léger et frais. Je le met sur mes vêtements et sans que je le remarque, il me suit toute la journée ( c'est mon conjoint le soir : tu t'es parfumée ? Oui, ce matin ..trop contente)
    Je suis maman de trois petits loups, qui eux aussi veulent un peu de parfum. J'aime que ce parfum ai des ingrédients simple , mais aussi qu'il soit écoresponsable et sans cruauté envers les animaux !

Soft Floral Scent

This smells so lovely. It has sweet, soft, floral scent. It dries fast on the skin and actually lasted for hours. I’m a big fan of floral scent and considering that this product is ethical, this by far is my favorite!
    (Got this product for free in exchanging for my honest review)
    #gotitfree @chickadvisor

Love it

I love the smell of it. Whenever I wear it, I always get compliments. Absolutely love it. Also love the fact that it is clean. I use it everyday now wherever I go

Loveee!!!!

I absolutely love this perfume! It’s not overwhelming but also doesn’t fade much over the course of the day! Definitely my number 1 pick for a summer scent!

Light and Pleasant Scent

I Absolutely love the scent of this product. it wasn't strong, it was light and airy with a hint of musk. just perfect for my taste. The packaging was simple clean and very attractive. I haven't used this product before but I'm glad I was able to try it because it because now I'm curious to see what others sent They carry. I always get compliments when I do occasionally wear this this perfume.

Amazing Product

Amazing Fragrance with simple ingredients. Very simple and natural fragrance. Long lasting fragrance. I would love to buy it again. I got this as a full size sample