CLEAN RESERVE Radiant Nectar Parfum Reviews
#1 in Perfume

CLEAN RESERVE® Radiant Nectar is a fragrant combination of sun-kissed comfort and the crisp newness of spring, with the refreshing note of pear nectar that dries down to a sensual musk. Crafted with responsibly sourced ingredients and wrapped in eco-conscious packaging to minimize the impact on the planet, the scent features hand-selected sustainable ambrette seeds harvested by farmers in El Salvador.

Very soothing , refreshing odor

I just loved the product. The first thing that attracted me that is cruelty free and perfect for everyday. Very calming refreshing odor. 10/10 winning all over

My best friend

This scent reminded me of something my best friend used to wear! It brought back very found memories. This is not a mild scent but a nice one, somewhat similar to a cotton candy smell.

Feels like home

Being a middle eastern girl who has grown up in a home where Musk and oud were the blessing of our home every morning before leaving home my mom used to shower us with the musk perfume and after long time this perfume brought me these old memories.it is a real musk a family perfume suits everyone honestly it is the best ever you could ask for and it lasts long. I highly recommend it. My kids teacher asked my son about it and i sent her a bottle as a gift on easter.

Smells so fresh!

This is such a lovely fragrance! I love how fresh it smells! I also love the simplicity of the packaging and the wooden cap! I love how they care for the environment! Definitely a wonderful perfume!

Perfect Daily Scent

I was so surprised by how much I enjoyed this perfume. The scent is light and fruity - and not too intense. The packaging is very nice; heavy glass and a real wood top. I like to wear this now on a daily basis, as it is not too strong and doesn't irritate my nose or give me a headache. I would definitely like to re-purchase in the future :)

LOVE IT

I have been recently building my perfume collection so i was super excited to be sent this product. It is a wonderful perfume. It smells really nice and light but the smell isnt too sweet or overpowering. Its perfect for an everyday perfume especially for those who dont want something too strong

Smells like heaven!!

The scent is so fresh and sweet that is perfect for wearing every day! The fact that the perfume is clean, fresh and cruelty free makes it even better. I usually wear it in the morning and it lasts the whole day without the need to refresh.

OMG SO GOOD

I love love lovvvvve this fragrance. I was so surprised on how well this fragrance matches me and my style and compliments my natural hormones. It’s super long lasting and smells like musky sweet peaches. It doesn’t mellow out or smell too over powering. Can be worn as an everyday or special occasion fragrance. I am super allergic to fragrances and usually steer away from perfumes but I think I may just stick with this one for good!

Perfect scent

Love this scent! If you're anything like me and you don't like overpowering scents, then this is it. While the scent doesn't last as long, it smells really good!

May 02, 2022

Smell great

This parfum smell really great and last long. The pear smell is great, it smell sweet but not to much. You dont need to put alot for it to work. i love it