4.1/5
Clear Care Eye Care Solution Reviews
#276 in Remedies

Experience the feeling of fresh, clean, more comfortable lenses—guaranteed. For a healthy choice, try Clear Care One Bottle Solution for Cleaning & Disinfecting.
Ideal for all types of soft contact lenses, Clear Care is clinically proven #1 for comfort and clarity of vision. And silicone hydrogel contact lens wearers rate Clear Care better for cleaning than the leading multi-purpose solutions. For more information, please visit http://www.clearcaresolution.com/.

January 12, 2018

Only contact solution I can use!

Clear care has been my go to contact solution! I have tried to go to other products but nothing compares to how well this solution works to keep your contacts feeling clear and fresh!

January 12, 2018

Deep cleaning for your contacts

The clear care contact solution allows me to wear my contacts for the fully intended 2 weeks with much more comfort. Every 3 days or so I use the solution overnight for a deeper cleanse of my contacts. Just don't mix it up with your other solution or your eyes will be burning!

June 04, 2017

I recommend this product it is the only product that gives a real clean to your contacts. eliminating any chance of infection. I have used many products but would only recommend this one.

May 06, 2017

I started using this product when I developed allergies to all other contact lens solutions.
    It uses simple chemistry to clean and disinfect your lenses so you know you're not getting any other harsh chemicals mixed in.

Would highly recommend if you are having issues with other solutions.

April 13, 2017

The only solution that keeps my contact lenses hydrated all day long. I used opti-free in the past but it doesn't work the same way and i feel that clear care cleans better than any other brands. Only con: around 15-16$ in canada for a single bottle.

February 17, 2017

I've been wearing contacts for almost 15 years. I've been through all the different kinds of solutions and this is my favourite to date. It's a hydrogen peroxide fluid that is added to a specialized contact case that has a built in pellet that activates the solution and bubbles and cleans your lenses and turns it into a saline solution. There is no need for rubbing your contacts to clean them anymore. Downside is, if you don't leave the contacts in the solution for at least 6 hours, you are not wearing them. They will burn your eyes like fire. Otherwise all around great solution.

November 28, 2016

I have used this solution for years with my contacts and keep rebuying it. It required a special container (included) that interacts with the solution to clean the contacts that get put in the cage inside. Keeping the container upright at times when traveling is a challenge (will leak from air hole at top if flipped or left on its side. Also make sure you read the directions and leave the contacts in the container with the solution long enough (6 hrs) - not useful for a quick clean & any less than 6 hrs will make your contacts burn going in (in my experience). Price wise buying in bulk (e.g. from Costco) has helped me cut some of the costs associated with using this product. When done right it keeps my lenses feeling clean and moisturized between wearing and I like that I don't have as much risk of dropping or splitting my lenses as I would with a solution that requires messaging/rubbing.

September 17, 2016

This would probably be my second pick in contact lense care. It's pretty good- but I Paul's say opticare rinses better and leaves less grit. It's comparable in price

September 17, 2016

Hands down this is the best solution for your contacts. It eliminates the risk of not cleaning your contract with a normal saline solution properly. It comes with its own contact case that must be used as its not a multipurpose solution, which can be a pain, but well worth it for the way my eyes feel after using it. It also comes highly recommended by my eye doctor.

June 29, 2016

Pros: very effective, cleans and soaks your contact lenses overnight; recommended by most optometrists. Cons: pricey; product packaging is wasteful, especially the special contact lens case that you must use to activate the solution;