• Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15
  • Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15

Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #245 out of 370 in Powder

Skin looks, acts happier with this CLinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15. Long-wear formula helps keep pores out of trouble. Antioxidants and SPF protect skin. This natural, perfecting “no-makeup” makeup is so lightweight, you’ll never even feel it. So foolproof, you can apply it with a sponge, a brush—and almost with your eyes closed. For more information, go to http://www.clinique.ca.

November 02, 2016

This cover up was some of the most expensive I have ever bought but it came with a free gift over the value of just this product from Sears and even if it didn't it would have been worth it. The coverage with this product is amazing, I have certainly found the brand and type of cover up I will be using for the foreseeable future!

December 11, 2015

Not the cheapest stuff but omg I couldn't live without it. I use this stuff everyday

August 03, 2015

Really like this powder! Not too heavy, doesn't oxidize, takes away the shine without breaking me out. Has some spf which is nice.

November 21, 2014

MY FAVORITE FOUNDATION, PERIOD! Very good coverage when I use a kabuki brush. Very gentle on my sensitive skin and a perfect coverage match. I do need to touch up once if I have a long day. It is quite pricey, but I try to purchase when there is a GWP so I have something a little extra with it. Will continue to purchase/

March 25, 2014

I have been using Clinique Almost Makeup for a few years now. It has great coverage... I have an uneven complexion and this product hides it beautifully! Also, it is non sticky and long lasting. It is the best makeup I have found and will continue to use it!

November 21, 2011

I've been using this powder almost everyday.

November 17, 2011

Great powder that looks light and not cakey. SPF is an added bonus!

November 17, 2011

I recommended this powder. I like to look as natural as possible while covering some problem spots. This is a great light weight powder and it has 15 SPF which I always try to look for in a product. It does not make me break out likethe MAC powders due.

September 07, 2011

This is a nice light powder, ideal for use after a liquid foundation.
    It will give your skin a great matte finish, and the colour match-ups for skin tone are spot on.

August 09, 2011

this is my favorite powder.. i had it once and loved it .. i bought a much more expensive powder because of something someone said.. and then spent even more on a powder to accommodate a gift with purchase.. and then got the clinique powder once again and it is definitely the best, out of the three i had, and much cheaper..