Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 Reviews
Ranked #957 in Facial Lotions & Creams

CLINIQUE by Clinique CLINIQUE CLARIFYING LOTION EX-MILD --/6.7OZ

September 06, 2017

This product is a game changer!

I started using this product along with the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion and the Clinique liquid soap, and I must say it has been working really well. This lotion will do exactly what is says. I will clarify your face, it is the best treatment for your face. It will get rid of flakes, it will smooth out your pores. Its AMAZING and a little bit of it goes a long way.

July 12, 2017

Not overly drying and great cleansing

I really like the cleansing of this product and it's definitely not too drying. I have dry skin so it's great. I love seeing how much it removes after washing my face. It's also cool looking, like a magic potion lol

March 07, 2017

I have been using this exfoliating toner for ages - I apply it every day with a cotton ball under my moisturizer and makeup. It gets rid of dirt and grime and makes my skin feel refreshed!

October 22, 2016

Leaves my skin feeling clean and glowing. Doesn't dry it out. It's a great system to help take care of your skin which, as you get older, is important.

1.3/5

August 21, 2016

I really don't think this is good for your skin (unless the bottle I received was bad). The product smelled like nail polish remover. When I applied it on my face using a cotton pad, the smell choked me and the product stung my face.

June 12, 2016

I love this product. I have been using it for years. It is the best toner and takes off dirt you didn't even know you had. It doesn't dry out my skin & is very light.

February 17, 2016

I admit it, this product is relatively expensive.
    But extremely effective.
    This product deeply exfoliates our skin without irritating it, leaving a soft and fresh skin, ready for hydration.
    My skin looks fresh and I have less breakouts since I use it.

August 10, 2015

I loved this lotion it absorbed really well into the skin and left it feeling soft and moisturize

1.3/5

July 11, 2015

TERRIBLE PRODUCT FOR ME ! My first application, it stung my face SOO much. I have sensitive / acne prone skin and this just irritated my face. I'm interested in trying the Clarifying Lotion 1 though ... hopefully I have better experiences with that one

2.2/5

April 25, 2015

I personally did not have a good experience with this toner, mainly because:
    -it smells strongly of alcohol. Alcohol is a very drying and irritating ingredient in toners.
    -My cheeks burned and turned red immediately after I applied (I have combo skin so the skin on my cheeks are quite thin and dry)
    -Now I only use it on my T zone but it does not do anything to "refine pores” as it claims to

Overall I don't understand the hype about this product. It was way too irritating for my dry skin.