4.1/5
Clinique Happy Perfume Reviews
#1 in Perfume

Clinique Happy Perfume has a hint of citrus, a wealth of flowers and a mix of emotions. Clinique's best selling women's fragrance interplays fresh, vibrant notes including ruby red grapefruit, bergamot wiht soft, sensual ones, Hawaiian wedding flower, and spring mimosa. Visit clinique.com for more information.

October 11, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Uplifting

Clinique happy has a lovely uplifting fragrance that lingers all day. Although it is a little on the pricey side so I only purchase this at christmas in a gift set

October 09, 2019
    Wigan, United Kingdom

Gorgeous Subtle Lasting Fragrance!

A beautiful floral fragrance with a few notes of citrusy, it's a lovely gentle perfume that can be used day or night as it's not overpowering but leaves a little remembrance.
    I love that it's not a headache inducing, overpowering fragrance but something that feels classier in its subtleties.

2.2/5

September 06, 2019

Not for me but some people like it

While I am a lover of fresh scents, somewhere along the line Clinique Happy stopped making me happy. Oddly, I find it at once overpowering and off-putting. I buy many Clinique products, and have received many a bonus gift set over the years which often contain the perfume, so I keep trying a small spritz to see if the formulation or scent has improved. Invariably I end up giving it away. Many recipients love the scent, so this may be one you should try at a counter, as in my circle it is almost 50/50 like/not like.

September 05, 2019
    Alabama, United States

Hands down the best ever

Omg This has got to be the best ever that ever came out this is all I wear! And the smell last all day! I got some at Christmas and have just finish the bottle so it's time for some new!

August 30, 2019
    California, United States

Pefect for everyday

Happy when I think of this perfume it does make me happy lol bc I can use it everyday and it last all day it’s not too strong and it is very feminine smell it’s perfect

August 27, 2019
    United States

My favorite perfume!

I'm not usually a perfume girl, but this fragrance changed my mind. It's light, citrusy and, true to it's name, is genuinely uplifting to my mood. It lasts a decently long time too. My only gripe is the price point, but the quality makes up for the extra $$ spent.

August 15, 2019
    New York, United States

Refreshing Happy Scent

This perfume is a staple in my home. It has such a nice light citrus scent and it's a great perfume for days where you just want to be carefree and have fun.

July 15, 2019
    Suffolk, United Kingdom

Refreshing fragrance

This perfume is very refreshing . It is nice to put on in summer or when I want to refresh myself and cheer me up, I chose this perfume to put on .
    I think many people love this fragrance .

July 09, 2019

Love it

My aunt gifted me this fragrance and I totally love it. The refreshing scent make me cheerful and get ready for a good day ahead of me. Best thing that it didn’t start my sneezing reaction .

July 09, 2019

Smells amazing

What an amazing perfume. Has a light, spring in your foot scent and all you have to do is put just a little bit on and it lasts all day. One of my favourites for sure.