Clinique Happy Perfume Reviews
#3 in Perfume

Clinique Happy Perfume has a hint of citrus, a wealth of flowers and a mix of emotions. Clinique's best selling women's fragrance interplays fresh, vibrant notes including ruby red grapefruit, bergamot wiht soft, sensual ones, Hawaiian wedding flower, and spring mimosa. Visit clinique.com for more information.

July 08, 2020
    Kentucky, United States

My absolute favorite perfume

I remember the first time I smelled this. A customer had come into the store the aroma just lingered. I've never smelled something so amazing so of course I had to ask, and that day I went to my local Mall to buy it. I was a little taken aback at the price but I still had to have it and now I get it, why it was a bit pricey because it is amazing. And it has more of an oil base I guess that's what makes it last longer but wow now my kids get it for me every year at Christmas

May 27, 2020

Mon meilleur parfum depuis plusieurs années

Parfum parfait pour l'été! Avec ses effluves d'orange, il est excellent pour célébrer les vacances et le soleil. Je le porte depuis de nombreuses années et il me va à ravir. Il n'a pas une odeur trop forte qui donne mal à la tête et tient toute la journée. C'est le parfum qui me va le mieux avec son odeur très agréable.

March 17, 2020
    Illinois, United States

The name fits it always makes me Happy

I have a couple favorite perfumes but this is my FAVORITE!. I love the citrus smell and I get complemented on it all the time. It also has a long lasting scent so it will stay with you throughout the day and into the evening! I recommend this if you want to be "HAPPY" 😁😁

February 19, 2020
    United States

happy

this one brings me back to high school go old days when I was 16 . I still love the scent of happy . I use to buy it in the mall . if I had now I would still wear it , drove the boys crazy.

February 05, 2020
    West Lothian, United Kingdom

Was very nice fragrance

I really loved this fragrance and thought it good value for money but I did have to keep adding more as the fragrance never lasted a full shift at work. So I like something that lasts

January 26, 2020

Clinique smells great

Clinique "Happy" smells great, its sweet has a citrusy scent. I will buy again. I will recommend to my family and friends. The scent lasts longer than some perfumes.

2.3/5

January 18, 2020

Don't rush to buy

This clinique perfume is not that great. It is really strong and flowery and candy smelling. It might be for you if you like wearing that type of smell. I prefer a more muted musk smell.

December 13, 2019

My favorite perfume

I was in highschool when somebody gave me this perfume as a present and I LOVE IT! The scent stays long specially when it is warm. It lingers in my skin. If it is not too pricey I would get a lot of this.

October 11, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Uplifting

Clinique happy has a lovely uplifting fragrance that lingers all day. Although it is a little on the pricey side so I only purchase this at christmas in a gift set

October 09, 2019
    Wigan, United Kingdom

Gorgeous Subtle Lasting Fragrance!

A beautiful floral fragrance with a few notes of citrusy, it's a lovely gentle perfume that can be used day or night as it's not overpowering but leaves a little remembrance.
    I love that it's not a headache inducing, overpowering fragrance but something that feels classier in its subtleties.