4.1/5
Clinique Happy Perfume Reviews
#1 in Perfume

Clinique Happy Perfume has a hint of citrus, a wealth of flowers and a mix of emotions. Clinique's best selling women's fragrance interplays fresh, vibrant notes including ruby red grapefruit, bergamot wiht soft, sensual ones, Hawaiian wedding flower, and spring mimosa. Visit clinique.com for more information.

February 04, 2019

Makes me Happy Perfume

This perfume lightens up my personality and also feel good. I like that it smells light and not too heavy for work, and also for other occasions. I can wear this anywhere and it doesn't stay on long.

January 30, 2019

Beautiful parfume! Definitely buy again!

Now this amazing product right here is a beautiful scent u don't need alot on. Just spray briskly onto your wrist and u will leave a scent in every room u walk into

January 24, 2019

Light refreshing spring fragrance Classic

This is one of my all time favourite perfume’s, it’s in my top 5. Two squirts in the morning and you will be good all day, the scent is not over powering however it’s strong enough that another person could smell it on you !
    I will continue to purchase it, because it’s that good of a scent. Floral and Citrus notes. Its a Classic

December 29, 2018

Do you enjoy perfume?

Well I do!
    I love the scent of Cliniwue'swuewue's Happy perfume. It has a very long lasting power. You get a great amount - 3.4 fluid oz / 100 ml of perfume spray. It is a great value. I like the refreshing, flowery scent. It is not too strong and it's great for day wear. But if you don't want a strong scent in the evening it's great for evening wear as well.

October 19, 2018

Make happy

October 16, 2018

Memories

this was the first gift i received from my husband and fell in love with the smell right away. The smell stays longer. Love the fresh smell and would highly recommend it.

October 01, 2018

Clinique makes me HAPPY

I love Happy and have used this as my daily perfume for many years . And have gotten so many compliments and been stopped by strangers to ask me what i am wearing. Its light, it lasts and it's pretty and fresh. I get a new bottle every year for my birthday. And i still get excited when i open it . Love it

July 16, 2018

Love this fragrance!

I have worn this fragrance often over many years and still love it. Clinique fragrances last a very long time and I don't find the need to reapply as I do with some other fragrances. This is a great fragrance.

June 19, 2018

Smells so nice 💞

Until this year I had nvr tried Happy by Clinique. For Christmas my mom gave me a bottle and I have been in love since!!
    The price point is modest, and offen if you order online they will send you samples with your order. I love Clinique skin care and now i love Happy too!

April 21, 2018

Just right

This is my go to perfume.It's light enough to use every day but still gets noticed.It has a fresh clean smell that's not crazy strong good for the young and young at heart.💖