4.1/5
Clinique Happy Perfume Reviews
#1 in Perfume

Clinique Happy Perfume has a hint of citrus, a wealth of flowers and a mix of emotions. Clinique's best selling women's fragrance interplays fresh, vibrant notes including ruby red grapefruit, bergamot wiht soft, sensual ones, Hawaiian wedding flower, and spring mimosa. Visit clinique.com for more information.

May 09, 2019

Love it

This is a really nice, pleasant, light, clean, fresh and airy scent. My favorite thing about it is probably the delicious, tangy, juicy citrus notes that I can smell when I first spray this perfume on. That scent really and truly does lift my spirits if I'm feeling slightly down.

April 12, 2019

Smells wonderful

My aunt got me into this perfume, the scent is so clean and light, not over bearing or too strong . Last all day and always get complements on it when I wear it. Would definitely recommend, and have to friends.

April 04, 2019

Have always loved Happy...can't go wrong with this scent.

Clinique Happy is a classic. It really does make you feel happy. It is light and fresh. I love that when I purchase it during bonus time at the Bay I also get a bunch of free beauty products to try.

March 26, 2019

Great smell

Love love love this scent. Light floral smell. Scent lasts a long time. Doesnt fade like most perfumes. Cute bottle. Unique bottle. Would recommend to others.

March 21, 2019

My favourite. Love it from years and I am buying it again

This is my first ever perfume . I am using it from last ten years . I always buy it again when I ran out. Love the citrus kind of smell. It stays all day. Keep me refreshing.

March 21, 2019

So refreshing

This perfume just kills it for a refreshing spring kind of smell. I always like to pull this out on the first day of spring and use it until fall. it just makes me feel so feminine.

March 19, 2019

Love this fragrance

This is one of my absolute favourite scents. I have been wearing this for as long as I can remember. Worth every penny, the lotion smells exactly like the perfume so I usally purchase both. It smells amazing.

March 17, 2019

Long Lasting

I fell in love with this perfume years ago! Everyone know it is the perfect gift for me! A light citrus smell that will last you but not be too over powering! You can wear it anywhere! I was beyond happy when they came out with the roller stick! I keep it in my purse and can reapply if needed while out!

February 27, 2019

Favorite Scent

I have only ever had the sample size of this perfume yet its become my all time favourite scent. Looking forward to purchasing a full size of this perfume.

February 22, 2019

Makes me think of spring even in the winter

I love this fragrance. It is light, fresh and not overpowering. Lightens my mood all year round. Not oily.
    This is my go to fragrance. I will definitely buy it again.
    It can be expensive at the Clinique counter. So look for sets on clearance after the holidays, duty free stores (Canada and US), and I have even bought it at Costco