4.1/5
Clinique Happy Perfume Reviews
#2 in Perfume

Clinique Happy Perfume has a hint of citrus, a wealth of flowers and a mix of emotions. Clinique's best selling women's fragrance interplays fresh, vibrant notes including ruby red grapefruit, bergamot wiht soft, sensual ones, Hawaiian wedding flower, and spring mimosa. Visit clinique.com for more information.

March 17, 2020
    Illinois, United States

The name fits it always makes me Happy

I have a couple favorite perfumes but this is my FAVORITE!. I love the citrus smell and I get complemented on it all the time. It also has a long lasting scent so it will stay with you throughout the day and into the evening! I recommend this if you want to be "HAPPY" 😁😁

February 19, 2020
    United States

happy

this one brings me back to high school go old days when I was 16 . I still love the scent of happy . I use to buy it in the mall . if I had now I would still wear it , drove the boys crazy.

February 05, 2020
    West Lothian, United Kingdom

Was very nice fragrance

I really loved this fragrance and thought it good value for money but I did have to keep adding more as the fragrance never lasted a full shift at work. So I like something that lasts

January 26, 2020

Clinique smells great

Clinique "Happy" smells great, its sweet has a citrusy scent. I will buy again. I will recommend to my family and friends. The scent lasts longer than some perfumes.

2.3/5

January 18, 2020

Don't rush to buy

This clinique perfume is not that great. It is really strong and flowery and candy smelling. It might be for you if you like wearing that type of smell. I prefer a more muted musk smell.

December 13, 2019

My favorite perfume

I was in highschool when somebody gave me this perfume as a present and I LOVE IT! The scent stays long specially when it is warm. It lingers in my skin. If it is not too pricey I would get a lot of this.

October 11, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Uplifting

Clinique happy has a lovely uplifting fragrance that lingers all day. Although it is a little on the pricey side so I only purchase this at christmas in a gift set

October 09, 2019
    Wigan, United Kingdom

Gorgeous Subtle Lasting Fragrance!

A beautiful floral fragrance with a few notes of citrusy, it's a lovely gentle perfume that can be used day or night as it's not overpowering but leaves a little remembrance.
    I love that it's not a headache inducing, overpowering fragrance but something that feels classier in its subtleties.

2.2/5

September 06, 2019

Not for me but some people like it

While I am a lover of fresh scents, somewhere along the line Clinique Happy stopped making me happy. Oddly, I find it at once overpowering and off-putting. I buy many Clinique products, and have received many a bonus gift set over the years which often contain the perfume, so I keep trying a small spritz to see if the formulation or scent has improved. Invariably I end up giving it away. Many recipients love the scent, so this may be one you should try at a counter, as in my circle it is almost 50/50 like/not like.

September 05, 2019
    Alabama, United States

Hands down the best ever

Omg This has got to be the best ever that ever came out this is all I wear! And the smell last all day! I got some at Christmas and have just finish the bottle so it's time for some new!