Clinique Happy Perfume Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #1 out of 1368 in Perfume

Clinique Happy Perfume has a hint of citrus, a wealth of flowers and a mix of emotions. Clinique's best selling women's fragrance interplays fresh, vibrant notes including ruby red grapefruit, bergamot wiht soft, sensual ones, Hawaiian wedding flower, and spring mimosa. Visit clinique.com for more information.

July 15, 2017

Love it

Clinique happy perfume was so popular in my teens and 20's. It seemed like everyone was wearing . I currently have a bottle on my shelf and I still wear it sometimes . It's a very light , fresh , citrusy scent . It's very appealing to all ages . Shoppers drug mart always has sales on it . I recommend.

June 30, 2017

is happy

Happy is just happy and fresh and light is a really nice scent that you put after you shower to continue feeling fresh and light, specially now in this warm weather is nice

June 22, 2017

Smells Amazing

I love this fragrance! It's so fresh and light. I constantly get compliments about my amazing smell, and so many people ask what I am wearing. Love Happy!!!!!!

June 06, 2017

This fragrance has been my go-to for 10 years! It's nice, light and truly makes me Happy! Definitely a classic - it's a must to try on - you won't be sorry!

May 06, 2017

One of my favorites for years. I like the scent for my everyday use and for special occasions as well. Not too strong and not too light. Smells refreshingly sweet.

May 03, 2017

Un choix parfait pour une adolescente! J'ai adore son odeur sur moi à l'époque. Dans mon souvenir il tien bien mais allez savoir, on ne le sent pas sur nous quand il nous va bien!

May 03, 2017

I love, love, love this perfume. It's nice and light and not to strong, but always has people asking what that nice scent is. I've been using this product for over 10 years and can't imagine using anything else.

April 26, 2017

I love this perfume. It has an uplifting scent like spraying on a little sunshine. It is not overwhelming at all. The scent stays. I recommend this for those who like and uplifting, light perfume. Great for Spring and Summer.

April 25, 2017

I love Happy. I have used this perfume for at least 10 years and have never tired of it. Yes, it is expensive, but I've never seen a perfume that isn't expensive. I actually think the price has come down a bit over the years. I'll keep raiding my piggy bank! :)

April 19, 2017

Happy is on my wishlist. I have only ever owned a sample but completely fell in love with the smell. It's really light and not at all overpowering which caught my attention. This will be the next perfume I purchase when my current perfume bottle runs out.

What's Your Favorite?