Coach handbag Reviews
#10 in Handbags

November 02, 2017

Love this handbag brand the best !!

Of the 6 handbags..3 clutches and 1 mini wallet I love first of all the quality of the bags themselves, the designs and of course colors and patterns.. I find them to be great fabric, leather or other that's on the market right now.. Every girl should have two of each to experience the coach lifestyle... Thanks !!

July 01, 2017

I love this product because it is durable and doesn't break

It is very durable and strong . it is great quality for the price you pay and you may even b able to find it on sale like I did online. Love coach brand for any bags.

March 31, 2017

So in love. It's a head Turner. Coach has the softest leather and not to mention strong as I caught a dog trying to chew my BRAND NEW bag and the leather didn't even get a scratch. Always wanted a Coach bag but couldn't bring myself to pay thenprice tag but I am hooked now knowing that the quality is in fact there and you are not just paying for a label.

September 14, 2016

I LOVE coach handbags and all the accessories for them. I have several hand bags, wallets, wristlets, bangles and sunglasses. They are expensive items to buy but I have not had any issues with any products I have purchased. All seem to be quality and durability. I always look to purchase coach items when I can.

July 31, 2016

I have several Coach products and I love them to death. The quality is really good and you can find authentic ones online for food prices. I love the leather and the colours. The straps are excellent material and they last for years.

April 20, 2016

Coach purses may be a little on the pricey side but these purses are so worth it. I have had one of my small hand bags for aprox 5 yrs now. I didn't use it 5 years straight. I swap between a few different ones. Anyways my point is, it still look brand new. I love these bags so much and i wouldn't use another.

March 04, 2016

I have a few Coach handbags, love them because they are of great quality, styling , classy. They are on the expensive side but I am lucky that I can get them at the outlets when i travel to Vegas. A lot more reasonable prices. Lots of selection and colors, something for everyone. The ones that I have lasted quite awhile which I love.