Cold-FX Reviews

3.4/5
Ranked #491 out of 559 in Remedies

June 25, 2017

A boost for your immune system!

I have tried almost every single medication to help prevent or stop a cold. The only medication that I noticed that really had an effect on my symptoms is the cold FX. They even do like a «prevent» formula where to take it when you start feeling that you might have a cold. It really helps your immune system getting stronger to help you fight the virus or the cold. With cold FX I noticed that my symptoms are less intense and the cold lasts less longer. I recommend you try it because there is nothing worst than being sick.

2.0/5

May 27, 2017

I honestly never found that Cold FX made a difference. The only thing it seemed to affect was my wallet. My husband used it for a time but I really think it was just a placebo effect. His cold never seemed to last for less time. I didn't find it worked

April 14, 2017

Okay. I have tried this a few times. I find it very expensive and I have come to the conclusion that it doesn't do a darned thing. I have to admit that I thought this would work, but I really didn't find any difference in warding off colds, or the fact that they say the cold won't last as long....Sorry... I'm just not sold on this one yet.

September 27, 2016

j'aime bien ce produit lorsque je sens que je vais couvrir un petit rhume. je l'utilise durant 2 ou 3 jours à l'arrivée des symptômes et la plupart du temps, le malaise se passe rapidement. Elle n'ont pas de somnolence alors je peux les prendre en tout temps, même au boulot !

0.5/5

September 23, 2016

I felt my throat getting sore this past weekend so I popped some Cold FX and continued to follow the directions on the bottle, taking 2 a day (I had extra strength). I am now getting over probably one of the worst colds I've ever had. I think this product is mind over matter, honestly, and do not believe it works at all. I think for those it works for, it's a coincidence completely. I think CBC's Marketplace did a study on these and found they did absolutely nothing as well. Just brutal how consumers (including myself) fall for this - I think everyone would love to find a cure for the common cold, but pharmaceutical companies just continue to make so much money on medicine for cold and flu, that they would never even think about trying to find a cure! Complete waste of money.

2.3/5

April 27, 2016

These did nothing for me. I took as directed...and I still had colds through Winter. I also think they are crazy pricey. I rather take Vitamin D and C which proved more effective for me.

January 21, 2016

I swear by this product. Every time I feel a cold coming on, I take it and start to feel better immediately.

December 16, 2015

This is the stuff that has kept me going since its release on the mass market. The minute you feel the tickle in the sinuses, nose, throat or body that signals you are about to become the next flu victim, pop a couple of these. By morning, you will invariably feel MUCH better and avert illness. I take it before and after traveling and engaging with groups of people. The only downside is the cost. It is so high, I have begun to take generic pharmacy versions...same effectiveness.

October 30, 2015

I like taking ColdFX because I really believe that it works - I work is a large office and people are constantly getting sick and still coming into work, taking ColdFX has saved me many a sick days I can promise you that! I know people who take them every day as an immune booster and I know people who take them at the sign of sickness and no matter what your frequency they really stave off a cold.

January 16, 2015

I love that this is all natural! When I do not have time to be sick I know I can beat away and cough or cold like symptons with ColdFx. I recommend it to all my friends and family.