Colgate 360 Deep Clean Toothbrush Medium Reviews
#82 in Toothbrushes

Colgate 360 Deep Clean with its super slim thin SlimTip bristles, is specially designed to reach bacteria deep between teeth and below the gumline. Plus, its unique cheek and tongue cleaner helps to remove more bacteria for a healthier whole mouth clean.

November 17, 2017

Clean teeth

This is my favorite tooth brush I've ever used. It really feels like a good fit. It's durable and seems to really get in between my teeth and cleans them nicely. It's not to hard or soft feels just right.

November 02, 2017

Would buy again

I'm very picky about tooth brushes. This tolthbrhsh is great, it's brissels aren't hard, they are soft. I would reccomend this toothbrush to anyone and I will buy it again.

0.7/5

September 15, 2017

Very Disappointed

I purchased this toothbrush because I had forgotten my electric toothbrush when visiting family and it would be a few months before I was back to retrieve it. It did come with batteries installed but only worked for about 2 weeks. I figured they must be dead, who knows how long they were in the product before I purchased it. Bought new batteries and switched them out and it still wouldn't work. Ended up purchasing just a normal toothbrush until I could get mine back. Very disappointed and will never purchase another. Full disclosure, picture added is not mine but one I picked online.

August 11, 2017

I like this toothbrush

I have tried many different manual toothbrushes, but this one so far is my favourite.
    It gives you that fresh clean feeling, and gets into areas that you normally wouldn't, because of the bristles.
    It is effective, and well priced.

August 11, 2017

Very colorful and effective

I use this toothbrush all the time. I love the rad colors of it. The brissels are unique. And I have switched my boyfriends toothbrush out. And now he uses this one. And he loves it

May 13, 2017

I just bought this toothbrush and I actually noticed a big improvement on how clean my teeth felt. And I love the look of it. There's so many choices of colours.

January 20, 2016

After using this toothbrush your teeth feel great.

January 29, 2015

good handle, give a clean work and feeling in your mouth!

January 27, 2015

this is the best toothbrush i have ever used

November 23, 2014

This toothbrush is very effective and it didn't hurt my gums like some medium bristled brushes I've used in the past. It made my teeth feel extra clean. Way to go Colgate!