Colgate 360 Toothbrush Sensitive Teeth Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 90 in Toothbrushes

Gentle, proven superior cleaning. For people with dentin hypersensitivity.

June 06, 2017

I have had a problem with bleeding gums and my dentist recommended this toothbrush and after 3 days of using it the bleeding stopped but I love it cause my teeth and gums look healthy.

May 15, 2017

I found this toothbrush great four my sensitive teeth. It was soft enough not to cause any discomfort and I felt good knowing I wasn't causing any future sensitivity issues.

March 03, 2017

I have very sensitive teeth, and I needed a new tooth paste. My hygienist (at my dentist's office) gave me a sample to try. It works really well and I went and got a full size tube.

November 28, 2016

I love my Colgate 360 Toothbrush. I have very senstive teeth and this toothbrush has been great making it easier and less painful to brush my teeth at least twice a day.

May 20, 2015

Teeth feel clean, gentle on gums. I use coupons when purchasing this toothbrush.

May 14, 2015

I have a small mouth and this toothbrush is the perfect size to fit into the back of my mouth and reach those hard to reach areas. I have been using this line of toothbrushes for years now and feel weird if i ever try a different line. Lately the price has been increasing, but I use coupons to drop the price a bit. If the price continues to increase at the rate though, I may have to reconsider and look for something similar.

March 09, 2015

Loved loved loved this product:) worked amazingly teeth and gums felt great after using it:)

February 13, 2015

This toothbrush is effectiness for sensitive teeth .The price is lower than other same product.Try it.

1.7/5

January 05, 2015

The bristles went flat & splayed out after 1 week of use & once that happened it felt like it wasn't cleaning my teeth well at all. I would not buy this product again!

September 09, 2014

I have very sensitive teeth and have tried lots of different brands of toothpaste. Colgate toothpaste was the first one to give me instant lasting relief. My teeth feel a lot better, I will keep using it.

Honey Nut Cheerios