Colourpop - Highlighter Reviews

Good - 0

October 07, 2017

Great Highlighter

Gorgeous highlighter! The colour pay off of this highlighter is absolutely beautiful. Pairs perfectly with a light blush, and adds a stunning glow to anything it touches. Love me ColourPop everything, so I'm glad I tried their highlighter products!

July 08, 2017

High Quality Inexpensive Highlighters

My first Colourpop order I picked up a few different highlighter shades. At first I thought I had been basically ripped off because I wasn't getting ANY pigment at all when using brushes. I then tried it with my finger and OMG It is SOOOO intense!! Made it worth every penny. I believe they are about $6 or $8 each? Totally worth it. The formula is so creamy and really easy to blend. It looks super nice on the skin. Each highlighter has a good amount of product so you should be able to get a ton of use out of them. I highly recommend these highlighters. Especially for beginners in makeup because they are super easy to work with, inexpensive and look stunning.

May 31, 2017

WOW this highlighter is stunning! I wouldn't recommend it if you like a beaming, strobing highlight, but for those natural days, this is amazing! It blends in amazingly - you can never get a harsh line with this!

May 18, 2017

amazing highlighter! i have it in lunch money, perfect natural highlight for fair skin. The price cannot be beat! Definitely buildable if you like that blinding highlight look but a little bit of this gives the most natural glow

April 12, 2017

Colourpop is such an affordable brand with good quality products. I never thought to try a highlighter from there before due to the texture and formula but they are some of the most pigmented beautiful highlighters I have ever owned!

March 21, 2017

Really love everything colourpop has come out with! I just got 'stole the show' and it's amazing, very pigmentated, goes on smooth and creamy, and it's very affordable

March 21, 2017

I love Colourpop highlighters!!! I love the formula, I love how it goes on, how it blends and how it pops!!! Perfect! They come in so many colours for every skin tone.

March 17, 2017

I have ordered this online and it has lasted me months for only eight dollars. a little goes a long way and it is very easy to build up. they have lots of pigment but lots of choice

January 05, 2017

I have fair skin and ordered the cookies trio to try out. The shimmery colors are beautiful and blend to the perfect glow. I prefer to use either Smoke n Whistles and Lunch Money on my cheeks and nose depending on my blush choice and love love love Stole The Show for my inner eyelids and brown bone. These also work beautifully to add a pretty shimmer over an eyeshadow or alone.

October 30, 2016

I love colorpop highlighters! They come in a wide range of colors that are perfect for any skin tone and they are super affordable. They apply great on the skin and they look amazing too.