• Colourpop - Highlighter
Good

Colourpop - Highlighter Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 160 in Highlighter

May 18, 2017

amazing highlighter! i have it in lunch money, perfect natural highlight for fair skin. The price cannot be beat! Definitely buildable if you like that blinding highlight look but a little bit of this gives the most natural glow

April 12, 2017

Colourpop is such an affordable brand with good quality products. I never thought to try a highlighter from there before due to the texture and formula but they are some of the most pigmented beautiful highlighters I have ever owned!

March 21, 2017

Really love everything colourpop has come out with! I just got 'stole the show' and it's amazing, very pigmentated, goes on smooth and creamy, and it's very affordable

March 21, 2017

I love Colourpop highlighters!!! I love the formula, I love how it goes on, how it blends and how it pops!!! Perfect! They come in so many colours for every skin tone.

March 17, 2017

I have ordered this online and it has lasted me months for only eight dollars. a little goes a long way and it is very easy to build up. they have lots of pigment but lots of choice

January 05, 2017

I have fair skin and ordered the cookies trio to try out. The shimmery colors are beautiful and blend to the perfect glow. I prefer to use either Smoke n Whistles and Lunch Money on my cheeks and nose depending on my blush choice and love love love Stole The Show for my inner eyelids and brown bone. These also work beautifully to add a pretty shimmer over an eyeshadow or alone.

October 30, 2016

I love colorpop highlighters! They come in a wide range of colors that are perfect for any skin tone and they are super affordable. They apply great on the skin and they look amazing too.

October 30, 2016

Bought this highlighter during a flash sale that they were having over the summer. Probably the most effective and best drugstore/cheap dupe highlighter. It's very pigmented and lasts all day and it is very noticeable which I really like.

May 08, 2016

If you wanted to dip your toes or dive into highlighting this is the way to go!! Creamy, blendable and highly pigmented. I have colour wisp + my olive skin tone = match made in heaven. Literally I glow like I'm an angel!

March 07, 2016

Colourpop is such an affordable company! I think one area that they shine in is their highlighters. They are only $8 and are completely comparable to high end products.