Command Picture Hanging Strips Reviews
Ranked #74 in Home Decor

May 16, 2017

I'm a paper flower maker and these are the best strips I've used to hang paper flowers and foam boards of paper flowers. They have a strong grip and don't leave any residue when you take them off the wall. Can be a bit pricey but overall, worth the price. The pictures I'm adding will go to show how well these strips hold!

I continuously buy this product..I need to find a way to buy it in bulk!

April 06, 2017

Throughout the years, I have used these to hand a variety of things including: posters, brooms/sweepers, art, clothing, shower items etc. If you apply these correctly that can hold a reasonable amount of weight. If you have this placed in the same spot for a really long time and go to remove them, they do have the tendency to pull off paint and wallpaper. Also, these really are not going to work if you apply them on a textured surface - it must be clean and flat! If you're too lazy to drill proper hooks or cannot make holes in your walls, these are a great solution!

July 12, 2016

When I decided to do a large photo wall in our family room I was disappointed to discover that all of the smaller frames I had purchased did not have hardware on the back to allow me to hang them on the wall. I decided to give the picture hanging strips a try and they made the process so easy that I used them on most of the frames. The best part about them is that my photos stay level.