Compliments puff pastry sausage rolls
Amazing
Good

Compliments puff pastry sausage rolls Reviews

1.7/5

Ranked #65 out of 74 in Frozen Appetizers

1.2/5

April 14, 2017

I do not like these at all.
    The first bite, I thought they had some promise, the pastry was nice and flaky but it stops there. Into the next bite the inside was mush, the sausage itself doesn't taste like sausage, it tastes like a sausage bi-product tossed in soggy unflavored cracker pieces. Save yourself and your guests, these are terrible.

2.0/5

January 03, 2017

We were not a fan of these at all! We bought them for New Years, and once tried, no one went back for more. I didn't like the taste of the pastry-- it was rather tough to bite into, and just overall not impressed!

2.0/5

September 26, 2016

I came across these while grocery shopping and decided to try them for the first time. These were not cheap at $14.00 but this is a bug box with lots of product so I figured it was worth it. These took next to no time to bake, about 15 minutes and my family and I really enjoy puff pastry products so we were eager to try these.

We found that these rolls didn't have much product on the inside and the exterior (even when cooked properly) was always hard and nit enjoyable to eat. I ended up giving them to a friend (who also didn't like them). I wouldn't buy these again and think that the price is a little ridiculous.

Legalization

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    WHAT DO YOU USE COCONUT OIL FOR?

Hairstylists