Conair Infiniti Hair Straightener Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 79 in Flat Iron

February 28, 2017

Not sure if this a fair review of the actual product - more of a review on a product that I purchased and did not even turn on for me. I was unable to return to the drugstore where I purchased and had to deal with the company directly. While they were easy to deal with once I finally got put through to a person at customer service and sent me out a replacement straightener I had the exact same issue with the replacement. So know I have two straighteners that do not work and am currently waiting for someone to return the message I left. I am currently out the $30+ that I spent on the original straightener and not sure if or what is going to happen with the 2nd one that they sent me!

Based on my experience to date I will probably never purchase another con-air product - live and learn. I guess I was trying to save money and probably should have just purchased a higher quality one right from the start.

July 19, 2015

My mom picked up this hair straightener not too long ago, and I thought I would try it out for myself. It works pretty good and it's not too expensive. I love the vibrant colour of it, it's turqoise which drew my eye right away. I'd say it works well.

October 22, 2014

I have this flat iron and Im not struck on it. It does heat up fast and hot, but I find it doesn't clamp together well which makes it hard to get your hair straight the first time. I think it would be great for someone who has fine hair. But for my think wavy hair, it just doesn't work well for me.

September 09, 2014

Best Straightener EVER!!!!!
    It heats quickly, and glides smoothly through my hair..everytime!!
    The price is right and the product is well worth every cent!!!