Conair Infiniti Pro Curl Secret Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 56 in Curling Iron

June 26, 2017

Easy Glam

I was skeptical of this product. I didn't think there could be a way to make curling hair easier. Well I was wrong! This product delivers on its promises. It is super easy to operate and takes a fraction of the time to curl your whole head of hair. The curls come out just as nice as when I do them manually. I am so pleased with this product and recommend it to anyone.

June 23, 2017

With caution and patience, you will love it.

This was a tricky one for me at first. My hair got stuck in it a few times and I didn't like that it either gave me super tight, porcelain doll curls or flat waves but that was before I figured out the heat/time settings. Youtube has helped quite a lot with how to manage this iron and now I like it, but I still don't think it's the best. You have to be very careful to comb your hair correctly and put in small strands each time because this tool won't accept even the smallest knot and if your strands are too big, it'll reject them and then your hair will be stuck and it'll hurt. But if you use it correctly and have patience, you will love the result!

0.5/5

May 09, 2017

we bought one of these to try out and it doesn't work at all on my hair, i can never get a good curl out of it, so i did return it after a few tries..

July 10, 2016

I purchased my Conair Curl Secret hair curler at Walmarts a few months ago. My hairdresser used hers to do my hair and I was very happy with the results. The only problem is it takes you awhile to learn how to work it.

May 13, 2016

I recieved this product as a christmas gift last year. I was super excited to try it out and see how easy it would be to finally put some style in my hair. Although its pretty easy to use I have yet to master "how" to use it correctly to get the look that I want. I need to practice practice practice. but I do love how it looks on other people when they use it. I am very happy I have it and I am sure I will put it to good use.

May 03, 2016

Got this for Christmas and I love it. I have thick hair and it usually takes me about two hours to straighten with a normal curling iron. With this is takes 40 minutes, completely cut down on my time. It did not work with my mother and aunts thin hair though but always works wonders on mine.

February 06, 2016

Nice for poeple that don't know or are not able to curl their hair, because if know how to curl your hair it's faster to do it your self then waiting after this tool to do it, but it's make some realy pretty curl and it works well. The only thing is if you have your hair long like mine, at a point your hair will be too long for this tools and the end of your hair will not curl, this is why I've stop using mine because my hair are too long and it's take a lot of time curling all my head (a have a lot of hair)

February 06, 2016

I purchased this product using my air miles and I really like it! I cannot curl my hair on my own for the life of me as I am more of the brush and go type of person with naturally straight hair. Although I do need to find a technique that works for me, this is the first time I have ever been able to curl all my hair on my own.

January 13, 2016

I've had my curl secret for a little over a year now and it's the best gift I've ever recieved. I get so much use out of it. Perfect curls everytimes... they weren't lying haha! If you're skeptical, try it. You might regret not getting it. Curl secret is great!!

January 06, 2016

I was very sceptical about this product, thinking it would not work, and might pull out my hair.
    I tried it anyways, and I am so glad I did! Normal curling irons do nothing for my limp pin straight hair, so I was very surprised to see this actually curled my hair! And stayed ! It's easy to use and gives great results, I'm very happy with this product. The few times I put too much hair in the device it let me know with its beeps, and it was easy to get my hair out and start over. No hairs were harmed while using this product!