Coppertone Kids Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 60 Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 376 in Sun Protection

April 30, 2017

Bought the Coppertone Kids Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 60 and tried it on my kid before we went to the beach on vacation. I was pleasantly surprised that it worked and my kid did not get sunburned. We as parents forgot to bring our own sunscreen and we ended up using the Coppertone Kids Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 60 on ourselves. It worked for us as well! It is cost effective, not greasy and works well. I recommend the product.

April 29, 2017

I took three of the spray tins to Cuba last week for my son who is almost five. He never sunburned ones. I highly recommend this to all parents of little ones. The only thing my child complained about was how cold the spray feels.

April 28, 2017

I find with most sunscreens I tend to break out in a rash or almost acne like bumps. With the Coppertone Kids Sunscreen I didn't have this problem. I don't find this product super greasy or really thick and pasty. I haven't tried the spray sunscreen yet which I'd be interested in. I always find the rub on sunscreen is hard to apply by yourself. I tend to end up missing areas. Even with swimming, this sunscreen lasts and doesn't have to be reapplied every 2 seconds.

July 19, 2016

As pricey as it is , this is totally worth it I've always used coppertone on my kids and always will , works amazingly and doesn't leave a greasy type feeling on the skin which is a plus !!

July 12, 2016

I have 3 kids who are all red heads with fair skin. We go through our fair share of sun screen. My kids have never gotten a burn while wearing this sunscreen and because we apply often we go through a ton. It is very cost effective so we don't mind!

July 20, 2015

It does what it's meant to. Covers well and protects from the sun.

June 19, 2015

I have a 4 year old and have been using this product on her for the past 2 years. She does have slightly sensitive skin and has never had a reaction. This sunscreen goes on smooth and fully protects. I researched other sunscreens and I find this has been most effective & affordable.