3.9/5
Coppertone Kids Continuous Spray Clear Sunscreen SPF 60 Reviews

Coppertone Kids Clear Continuous Spray Sunscreen SPF 60 offers: a Broad-spectrum protection against UVA/UVB rays, Waterproof upon application and after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating, Hypoallergenic, non-greasy, paraben free, Sprays at any angle for quick and even application, Twist-and-lock cap means no leaking, and it is Dermatologist tested.
For more information, please visit http://www.coppertone.ca/.

2.3/5

May 16, 2017

These sprays cost a lot, unless on sale. For the amount you need to use in order to cover all exposed skin, you lose more to the air than you get on your body. Can easily go through an entire can in a day for 2 kids. It did however protect the skin well from the sun and dried fast.

April 23, 2017

Love The easy use of this Coppertone kids continuous spray clear sunscreen. We use this on our granddaughter. great coverage and happy to say it works very well and it protects great.

March 20, 2017

Love this spray. I used it all last summer on my kids and not one burn! Easy and effective, especially when you're out and need to reapply. Would recommend.

March 20, 2017

Great sunscreen!! As a person with vitiligo all down my one leg I need to be very careful with the sun and the type of protection I use. Being an active person with sports activities in the summer I love this product for it's quick spray coverage. I first used this when I forgot my usual brand at home and was getting my niece ready to go outside and used some myself. Loved it!

February 16, 2017

I couldn't find my usual sunscreen to purchase prior to our southern vacation so opted on trying something new! Impressive product. The application was simplistic and effective. Excellent coverage without needed reapplications. We enjoyed our vacation burn free.

July 27, 2016

I love the ease of the spray and how quickly I can get it on my kids while they're on the move. It gives nice, easy coverage and I feel confident with the SPF 60. Although I will continue buying it for the kids, I personally prefer not to use it on myself as the smell and stickiness are unappealing. It doesn't seem to bother the kids though!

April 20, 2016

Sunblock is defiantly a essential when you have a kid and I love coppertone kids and think that it works very well. I love using a spray sunblock because it's a lot more convenient and easier to apply.

April 20, 2016

Love the ease of the spray - a little greasy but i use mainly at the cottage and only use cream on their faces. It has never let me down - kids have never had a burn!

August 25, 2015

I'm totally agree with this comment from another ChickAdvisor and I'll copy her comment because it's really resume what I'm thinking about the product :
    "This is the worst sunscreen we have tried. Stains clothing, gets in eyes (and it's BURN!!), gets the floor all greasy and slippery. It is just awful."
    Imagine! I bought it at Costco! but I will never buy this product again.
    Only one thing, my son NEVER got sunburn with it. This is the only positive point!

July 31, 2015

I used this all the time growing up and it worked really well even if it was a day in the water or being active.