Coppertone sunscreen spf 60

Coppertone sunscreen spf 60 Reviews

Ranked #304 out of 689 in Misc

July 17, 2017

Good For Sensitive Skin & Smells Great

I have tried a variety of sunscreen brands and I do like this one. This sunscreen has a strong sunscreen smell. I absolutely love the smell of sunscreen, as it reminds me of the beach and summer time. The lotion is smooth and a bit thicker than others I've tried, which makes it easy to apply. It also allows me to feel like my skin is being protected. The price is in the middle range for sunscreen. This sunscreen is moisturizing and doesn't irritate or dry out my skin like others have.

April 09, 2016

This coppertone sunscreen is the brand I use the most, I find that it applies very well and is a little thick so I feel like it leaves a nice layer on me that won't sweated off. I have sensitive skin and this one does not irritate me at all. It's also priced well.

December 04, 2015

I have sensitive skin so I can't use a lot of suntan lotions because I break out in hives but this sunscreen is great and blends in really well and keeps me protected

Great chicks!