corona extra

corona extra Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 198 in Beer & Cider

May 30, 2017

One of my favourite beers. Great smooth taste with a crisp finish. Served best with lime for maximum flavours. Could be better value with price for the beer but for summer it is worth it.

May 03, 2017

Corona is a favorite when we party, most of our guests bring a case in addition to what we purchase. It has such a subtle taste that it's very smooth to go down. it tastes great with all foods and compliments most. I highly recommend corona.

March 20, 2017

This is the perfect light beer. I love it because it's a smooth and taste amazing especially with a sliver of lime. Coronas remind me of sunshine and easy living. Love!

February 09, 2017

This beer is my favorite, I like the touch that leaves in my mouth, is refreshing and has a special flavor. I like to take it with lemon and salt. I highly recommend it.

September 20, 2016

Corona Extra is an imported beer. Its a very light and refreshing beer. It's as a 4.6% alc/vol. Its a great beer to drink during the week or even at a BBQ. Its great for those like me who can't handle hard liquor.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic