Cover girl cover up concealer stick Reviews
#11 in Concealer

1.5/5

January 15, 2018

Just didnt work for me

Cover girl products are very hit or miss for me. Sadly this concealer made me brake out very badly. The coverage was nice and the formula seemed okay i just always brake out after using this product

December 18, 2017

Love

There's not much to say other than I adore it. Perfect coverage, non cakey, and moisturizing! What more could you ask for? The price wasn't bad either!!!

October 09, 2017

Great for dark under eye circles

When it comes to make up, generally I am a minimalist making this concealer stick my go to everyday every occasion piece. It goes on thin and smoothly covering minor skin imperfections especially dark under eye circles. This concealer brights my face instantly and immediately makes me feels better. The concealer along with a little bit of black mascara are my go to pieces every day.

October 02, 2017

Works well

My only complaint is that I wish there was more colour options.

I have to use fair and I find it a little too light for my skin colour which is olive but the coverage is great and when I use it with a BB cream it works great.

September 26, 2017

Pleasantly surprised!

I bought this because I needed concealer late at night, and wow was I surprised! It does a great job, and it blends so well with any foundation that I have thrown at it. It hides what I need it to hide, without making me feel hidden :)

September 11, 2017

CG CONCEALER

Bought this product for the first time....sad to say..I should have had it years ago..will continue buying it until I can get 10 hrs of sleep a night..aazong cover up for my tired old eyes!

May 04, 2017

The only concealer that works for my face, makes it look flawless and beautiful, does not make my face look overly done which is great, can also be used on a daily basis

April 07, 2017

This is the only concealer I have ever used don't think I would switch! I love this product it goes well with my skin tone, washes of easily & just great all around!

March 27, 2017

Very good at covering the dark circles under my eyes and also the redness on my forehead and nose. I find it very light and does not clog my pores like most concealers. Excellent product.

January 07, 2017

I love this product, it goes go smooth, and blends nicely. A little goes a long way. It has lasted me quiet a long time now and it's still going. I use it everyday and plan on continuing to use it everyday.