CoverGirl Clean Foundation Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 700 in Foundation

May 22, 2017

I used to use this product a lot when I was younger. It worked at first but then I started getting really dry skin, and had to discontinue the use of this product.

May 22, 2017

I used to use cover-girl foundation all through my teen years, it was inexpensive and was great for my acne prone skin, as it didn't cause any breakouts. As an adult, this isn't my foundation of choice. I find it really dries my face out, even when I over moisturize. It does provide an even coverage, thats fairly blendable, but I wouldn't say it 100% full coverage. Also, for me it doesn't build up well when I try to cover dark blemishes, it tends to look dried out and cakey when I apply more than one layer. Lastly, the smell, its got this odd slight medicine smell to it. I saw that someone refereed to it as a Noxzema smell, and ya I can kinda smell it but faintly.
    This is not the foundation for me or my skin, but I would recommend it those with younger skin or even fair, blemish free skin.

April 18, 2017

While this is an overall great foundation for the price, I do find that my slightly dry skin sometimes develops flakiness. Also, this is not brightening, but rather a little more matte than you would expect from something that is labelled as "clean". Recommend for the price, but not a steal for value on complex skin care requirements.

April 14, 2017

I purchased this because it was recommended to me from a friend...I did not like this foundation. I have combination/oily skin, and it was a nightmare. My face broke out and I was constantly having to re-apply powder foundation to reduce how oily my skin looked. I like some of CoverGirl's other foundations...just not this one.

1.5/5

April 03, 2017

I gave this stuff a try when it came on sale a few months back, and it's just awful! Yes, it's cheap, but you can tell it's a cheaply made foundation. It's waterbased, so a very thin consistency, which gave no coverage whatsoever! One of the worst drugstore foundations I've tried.

April 03, 2017

I have been using covergirl foundation for many years. It is my go to as it feels light on the skin but provides coverage when I need it. I would definitely recommmend this product.

March 13, 2017

I actually really like this foundation. It has a good variety of shades. I like that it is very well priced and affordable. I also like that it actually covers and lasts almost all day. I always recommend it to family and friends.

March 03, 2017

This is a really cheap foundation and it almost always goes on sale but this is one of those products that brings truth to the saying "you get what you pay for".
    Firstly, this foundation smells TERRIBLE. It has a medicinal scent that I couldn't place but I know I had smelled before.. the best way I can describe it is Noxzema, if you remember that strong menthol-like scent. The worst part is the scent lingers and you can smell it on your face long after you've applied it.
    It is water-based and you can tell by the texture .. it is very lightweight and I will admit it feels very nice and moisturizing when applied. It is so light though that it offers little to no coverage, I also felt like it wasn't buildable to create coverage because after a few layers it began to look cakey (although it didn't feel heavy on my skin)
    I also do not like the glass container it comes in because I do not like to "pour" out my foundation. This also causes me to accidentally pour too much or even spill some. I would prefer the product much more if it came in a pump or even a tube.

March 01, 2017

perfect this product covergirl clean foundation its excellent because the quality of product its really good and the final effect of the makeup its so cool ccovering all the imperfection of the skin I recommended to my friends

March 01, 2017

For its price and what it does, this is the best foundation ive tried. It stays on most of the day and works well with all the powders and primers ive used. I would definately reccomend it as its super cheap and does the job.