CoverGirl & Olay De-Puffer Concealer Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 456 in Concealer

June 16, 2017

i would recomend this product but not buy it again

I am a women that barely puts any cosmetics on my face even as a teenager. My sister and decided to try this product out and I was impressed. I used it for a week and then just never used it again. I gave the product to my sister. Not that I didn't like it, I am just not the type of person to wear any cosmetic or use anything on my face.

May 14, 2017

Love this product. It covers the dark circles and reduces puffiness. I will definitely reccomend this to my friends. I have gotten my mom to try it. Haven't heard any feedback yet though.

February 27, 2017

This product is an absolute life saver in the mornings. It is suuper creamy and blends into the skin so well! The only thing that brothersnme about this product is the slight chemical smell.

August 26, 2016

I decided to use Covergirl for a change and switched from my regular brand concealer. The concealer was creamy and the applicator was cool and easy to use. Blending the concealer under the eye was easy and covered the redness. I use glasses and some products wear off quickly but this product stayed on all day. It's a great product and I will recommend it.

June 29, 2016

I liked the product. The concealer is moisturizing without leaving any oily residue on the skin. It did not dry my skin and I did not break out after using this product.

June 27, 2016

This was nothing shocking. I found that it concealed my zits better than it did my bags under my eyes. This is nothing that I would recommend and not worth the money.

2.2/5

June 17, 2016

Planting my face firmly into a block of ice would be a far more effective solution for my puffy eyes than this product. :) perhaps they should change the name from Cover Girl to Cover What?

1.3/5

April 13, 2016

I bought this to cover my dark circles.. This stuff doesn't do what is claims to do. I didn't see a improvement at all,I actually thought it highlighted them. Found it really irritating if it happened to run in my eyes during the day

April 06, 2016

This product has done its justice for me. I have dark circles around my eyes and puffy ness and with this concealer it has worked well for me no darkness nor puffy ness great product.

3.2/5

March 29, 2016

My mom uses this concealer and she swears by it. leaving the skin soft and noappearance of residue left on the skin. Highly recommend this to anyone to use