Crabtree & Evelyn Sweet Tea Lip Tint

Crabtree & Evelyn Sweet Tea Lip Tint Reviews

1 review
Ranked #569 out of 718 in Lip Gloss

June 22, 2012

I bought this with another C&E;product as an impulse buy during a sale, and I regret purchasing both of them. Even though this only cost me $4, it's so terrible that I don't know how anyone could buy them at regular price, if at all.

When I first smelled it at the store, it seemed the least offensive out of all the lip glosses, and I was really excited to buy it. However, after applying it to my lips at home, I found that although it smelled nice, on my lips, it was a whole different story. Yes, it's a bit minty and sweet, but there's this chemical or plastic taste too that makes me want to wipe it off immediately. It's also very sticky and doesn't do anything for my lips except make it shiny. I've had it for a year now, and I've only used it twice - both within a month of purchasing it (I remember it distinctly due to my bad experiences each time).

Pros:
    - It makes my lips shiny
    - It has fairly nice packaging

Cons:
    - Everything else

It's unfortunate that I had such a bad experience with this product, but now I know that I should always thoroughly research everything I buy - no more impulse buys for me! As for this product, I would not recommend it to anyone.

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Dinner Ideas???

AndreaLX added a new review for
    Aldo Shoes

Erinwilson added a new review for
    Biotherm aftersun