Crazy uncle craft rootbeer
Good

Crazy uncle craft rootbeer Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 104 in Coolers

April 30, 2017

Finally an adult root beer beverage that doesn't taste horrible.
    This is a delicious cooler, you can hardly taste the alcohol at all. It is rich and creamy, almost thick tasting like a root beer should be and it must be served super cold. It is really sweet, so I can't drink many of them, but its a nice change from drinking regular beer. I really want to try the cream soda next!

April 28, 2017

This is a great hard root beer and is one of my favorites .it is a craft soda for grown-ups. to me the vodka taste is not strong which I like. They also have a X-Hard Rootbeer and Hard Cream Soda for Grown Ups.

March 06, 2017

One of these is fine but any more i find way to sweet. I'm not really a sweets person but I love coolers so finding the right balance is hard. A friend recommended i try this because I love a&w;root beer, the first taste was good as well as the second but half way through i felt that the sweetness and richness of this drink was too much and i ended up giving it to my husband. It's a great drink but overall not one to have all night long

November 30, 2016

Right up there with My other favourite brand these 2 are Hands down my all time favourite new drink!! I started drinking them in the summer, was hard to get because sometimes they would be sold out. but now it is almost always available which is amazing. it tastes just like actual root beer but can get you drunk!!

August 24, 2016

Omg crazy uncle all natural craft root beer is the yummiest by far of all the spiked root beers! I will most definitely be buying more of these next time! You honestly don't even taste the alcohol like at all! Mm o so good!!.