Good

Daddy Scrubs Reviews

1 review
Ranked #5 out of 9 in Menswear

August 27, 2013

I was recently given the opportunity to review a wonderful product for dads known as “Daddy Scrubs“, which are scrubs for the expectant “Daddy” to wear in the delivery room :) I have to admit, I don’t care much for hospital scrubs, they aren’t all that comfy, paper thin and are difficult to tie! Most of all Ugly LOL..

Daddy Scrubs are nothing like “hospital scrubs”, these are so comfortable, that I now have a new pair of pajamas, and they keep me nice & toasty (essential to a Scorpio ;) I absolutely loved the logos. The cute little poem that was written inside the shirt as well as the logos printed along the side of the pants! I was also very impressed with the strength of the material and the way the draw strings has been overlapped, making them easier to tie, great design!

My sister in law is a nurse, so I verified that these are acceptable in the delivery room, but they do have a strict dress code for surgery (c-section), so keep that in mind if your asked to put on a hospital gown! All-in-all, I was very impressed with this product and think that the quality is well worth the money and recommend it as a great gift for a “Father to Be” or any Father for that matter, not only do they have scrubs, they also have hats/hoodies and more :)

**Disclosure** The product(s) in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting this review. All opinions expressed are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Coke pop with Fiber