Dairy Queen Birthday Cakes Reviews

June 26, 2019

Excellent ice cream cakes. Will buy again.

Delicious ice cream cakes. My preferred/favorite birthday cake. You can make and order custom birthday cakes. Excellent quality and taste. Highly recommend.

June 26, 2019

Always delicous.

I love that through the years I've always been able to buy these cakes and the flavor has never changed it always bring me back to my youth. I love them.

Tasty!

I love DQ cakes! The frosting is a bit too sweet for me sometimes, but I love the ice cream cake, the chocolate ice cream, and especially the cookie bits and fudge. Tasty!

New Jersey, United States

Oreo Cookie

My son recently turned 16 and really doesn't like normal Birthday Cake so this year I decided to get him an ice cream cake. I was please to see they had his favorite, Oreo Cookie!

Amazing cakes

The best birthday cake. Always buy these yummy cakes for family parties and birthdays. Everyone raves about the taste. Never been disappointed when purchasing a cake.

June 20, 2019

We love getting these cakes to celebrate family birthdays!

Ice cream cakes are all delicious but nothing beats Dairy Queens birthday cakes! We’ve gotten a cake from there time and time again and I just know we’ll be getting one again on the next birthday that’s coming up here soon.

June 20, 2019

Great cakes! Our go to for parties!

Lots of fun designs to chose from and great flavors. Classic taste everyone loves. They are our go to for parties & large gatherings. Always feeds a crowd at a great price!

Yummy in my tummy

So delicious, the fudge and cookie center is the best. I love that it can come in different flavors of blizzard on top. Will definitely purchase again, especially for Summer birthdays.

June 06, 2019

these cakes are greattt

Dairy Queen birthday cakes are phenomenal. they are good till the last drop and always have such a great taste. from the ice cream to the fun in the middle you can expect to have your guests love them too

June 04, 2019

I would buy this product again

This is a Birthday favourite in our home. My husband always asks for a Dairy Queen Birthday cake and is never lasts long after it is opened.
    The best part would have to be the fudge centre. It is super yummy.