Dairy Queen Blizzards Reviews
#4 in Ice Cream

November 17, 2021

I always die a little inside when they flip the cup. It makes my heart drop bc my brain screams
    STOP THATS MY ICECREAM
    then everything is fine again. But 10/10

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love it!

Who doesn't love blizzards? They're the best treat on a hot day, or really any day as a pick-me-up! There's so many flavors but I think good old fashioned chocolate chip cookie dough is the winner in my house! This is the only ice cream that doesn't hurt my stomach, so that's an added bonus! I just wish they were so expensive! But DQ does have BOGO deals on often so that's great!

November 17, 2021

I would buy this product again.

Dairy queen blizzards are amazing! They definitely the spot on a hot summer day or even on a cold day to be honest. I love the cheesequake ones as well as the pumpkin pie.

November 16, 2021
    California, United States

Oreo blizzards are the classic go to

Oh man, I've been having oreo blizzards since I was a little girl. Just the thought of one makes me salivate. I wish I could have them as much as I did when I was younger, with the same metabolism :P

May 19, 2021

never fails to amaze

I had strawberry cheesecake and brownie dough , i loved them a lot both of had nice strong flavours and it does not felt as what blizzars is known for .

April 27, 2021

Use the app and get 241

I have had the app for the longest time. There are great deals available at all times. You can get a great price on poutines, chicken strips on top of their classic ice cream varieties. M My favourite is the strawberry cheesecake! I love getting those real chunks of cheese cake. So good!

April 17, 2021

Delicious!

I love ice cream and I love DQ blizzards. They are packed with flavor and are so delicious. They have a wide range of flavors and never disappoint. Go get one!

February 15, 2021

Never had a bad blizzard!

Never had a bad blizzard! The only bad thing is the last bite! Sizes are huge, small is just the right amount! My favorite is Oreo cookie with caramel-yum!

Iconic Yummy Treat

The DQ Blizzard is such a treat any time of the year especially when they have featured flavours every month. I enjoy indulging in one whenever there is a BOGO promo. My favourite flavour is Mint Oreo.

The best

If there's anything I love about summer it's ice cream, precisely a DQ billiard. It's so delicious. It's creamy and they have lots of varieties. My favourite being cookie dough with chocolate syrup. So delicious 🤤