Dairy Queen Blizzards Reviews
#29 in Ice Cream

August 21, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Sooo delicious

Dairy Queen has the best blizzards I have ever had (and I'm an ice cream person). They give just the right amount of toppings so I dont feel jipped and I'm not overwhelmed with toppings. The prices are decent compared to competitors.

June 26, 2019

DQ blizzard

DQ blizzards are delicious. The only problem I have whenever I order them is that the bottom 1/3 of the ice cream is usually plain vanilla because they never mix the fixings all the way to the bottom, even if I order extra mixings.

June 05, 2019

definitely love them and buy all the time

I love DQ blizzards they are the best. have had them ever since I was a kid and will never stop eating them because of how great they are!!! definitely recommend getting yourself a blizzard.

June 04, 2019
    Texas, United States

Delicious

I grew up eating Dairy Queen Blizzards, they are so good. The ice cream is nice and creamy and there are a number of different add-ins to choose from. They've gotten a little pricey though

May 13, 2019

Delish

My go to evertime I go to DQ! I always order the Oreo Blizzard with chocolate icecream and extra Oreo!
    Definitely worth it for both my sweet tooth and craving for chocolate!

March 19, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

LOVE IT

I love my blizzard and my kids love them being turned upside. I miss the smarties thought. but usually have no trouble to find another kind I would like.

March 19, 2019

Good But Not Great

Although I have had way creamier ice cream before, something about DQ blizzards is quite addicting! I am upset that they onyl have my favorite flavor, cotton candy, as a seasonal flavor. If they had this flavor more often Id likely go way more and also weigh much more. The cookie dough flavor is decent but the nutrition for it is horrendous.

March 04, 2019

Yummy dessert!

We went to Dairy Queen for a get together with friends. The blizzards were yummy- and the serving size was bigger than I expected. It was delicious and well received by my kids!

February 19, 2019

My summer treat0

I love this during summer time. MY favorite is strawberries. Awesome flavour but I find this a bit pricey. However, my favorite summer treat.

DQ ice cream in general is excellent but this is the one of the best.

December 20, 2018

Yummy and Delicious !!

This ice cream blizzard treat is for all ages. Delicious and yummy for your tummy.... It has a variety of flavors that satisfy your preference of taste.