Daiya Dairy and Soy Free Greek Yoghurt Alternative Reviews

January 14, 2020

Yummy

So I love this brand of yogurt as a dairy free option. The peach is my favour strawberry being a close second. The packaging is also quite nice. It's got a creamy texture with lots of fruit in it and I love that the fruit is actually mixed into it. I wish the price was a bit lower but knowing its dairy free I'm willing to pay the price since I love yogurt.

1.5/5

May 18, 2018

Strawberry flavour: like cleaner? Air freshener?

I miss yogurt.
    This is no substitute...
    - texture is kinda grainy
    - smell is pleasant enough, fruity
    - taste is weird, then progresses to weirder, with an aftertaste of coconut
    - appears youghurt-like and creamy
    - costs for one cup as much as you'd pay for an entire box of real yogurt

February 02, 2018

My favourite!

Even though it's dairy free it's so smooth and creamy! The taste is amazing! It's a little costly though, I wish it were a bit cheaper or would go on sale more often. I highly recommend!

January 10, 2018

Too pricy

Love this product but not the price. It is very good for a vegan product but I can’t justify spending the regular price on these. It’s nice to see that these go on sale from time to time now

December 15, 2017

Yummy but pricey!

We've tried the blueberry and cherry and they are delish considering it's non-dairy. Definitely on the pricey side though as they only come in single serve containers.

October 03, 2017

Repeat Buy

This is one of my go to yogurts. Taste is great, although I do find that all the flavours taste very similar. The down side is that I can only find it in single cups and it is rather pricy compared to non-dairy yogurts.

August 11, 2017

Really great vegan alternative

Taste wise this is great, the texture is spot on, and it has a nice amount of protein. I really love that it is not made of soy but is still a good source of protein. The only complaint I have is that I wish you could buy it in larger tubs rather than individual servings as that would save a ton of unnecessary packaging.

May 31, 2017

At first this was a taste to get use to. I tried it last summer when I had the blueberry flavor and fell in love! It is so delicious. However, I will not touch the cherrt flavor! It tastes super artificial.

May 10, 2017

These little yogurts are pricey and they're not PERFECT as a yogurt substitute but they're pretty darn good nonetheless. I really like the Black Cherry flavour. Mixed with granola, they're an excellent breakfast.

April 28, 2017

This is the best dairy free brand love all of their products this taste great as a substitute for non-dairy. I love the blueberry and strawberry of my favourite even my child loves it as well.