Silk Vanilla Almondmilk
Good

Silk Vanilla Almondmilk Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 90 in Non-Dairy

April 06, 2017

Love the taste not super sugary or sweet its a healthy alternative to cows milk for me giving the nutrients that I need. Usually find it on sale which helps make the purchase easier :)

March 28, 2017

J'adore le lait de soya Almond Breeze. Il n'y a que 2%, ce qui est bien meilleur. J'en mets quelques fois dans mes céréales et je le bois directement dans un verre. Je recommande ce produit.

March 28, 2017

The Silk Vanilla Almond Milk has such a flavourful combination. It's ideal for drinking, with cereal and baking. It tastes delicious and adds a boost of flavour to my baked goods. Its smells wonderful and is a refreshing drink option. Everyone in my family enjoys drinking this almond milk.

March 28, 2017

We love our Silk Almond! It has such a nice taste and texture... its better than dairy milk! We use it in everything! Cereal, baking, and just cold in a tall glass! We purchase it by the case so the kids can easily handle the box.

March 22, 2017

I LOVE almond milk! This vanilla almond milk is my favorite! It has a very light taste to it almost like 2% milk but 100 times better. I like to use my vanilla almond milk in my coffee and smoothies. You have to try it if you haven't believe me.. I know good. #Delicious #AlmondMilkFan

March 04, 2017

This drink is so smooth and light and flavourful! I drink it everyday with my coffee and put it in my cereal as well. it comes in a big container at a reasonable price.

March 04, 2017

I use this every morning with my vega one protein shakes and in my coffee.
    I love the taste and smooth consistency. Its a great low fat, milk alternative. It does not hurt my insides, and hubby even uses it for his cereal sometimes. It has great long lasting self life in your fridge!

September 19, 2016

I love having my cereal with this milk. There's a sweetness to it. My stomach doesn't hurt after consuming it. Carton gets finished quickly. Sometimes on sale 2 for $7.

August 31, 2016

Love this Vanilla Almond Milk! It tastes amazing, just the perfect amount of vanilla and almond combined together. We use it very regularly even more so than dairy milk. I use it in place of milk for many things but one of the best is when I use it in milkshakes! Absolutely delicious!

May 02, 2016

I should have tried this product sooner, it is so delicious! I used to drink soy milk but switched back to dairy, more for convenience. However I bought this recently to try out in morning smoothies and for lattes, and it is perfect.
    Silk Vanilla Almondmilk is very smooth and creamy, and has a sweet hint of vanilla flavour. I can taste the almond, but it is a very mild and tasty drink.
    The vanilla flavour and slight sweetness makes it delicious for mixing into drinks, but it works great with cereal and as a snack by itself too. I would definitely try the original flavour, but this is perfect for adding to smoothies, and I made a really good iced matcha latte with it as well.
    This is a nice alternative to milk, or just as something different to try and I would recommend it to anyone.