Silk Vanilla Almondmilk

Silk Vanilla Almondmilk Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 96 in Non-Dairy

May 11, 2017

Vraiment bon au gout bon a placer dans les smooties ou dans les patates... Donne une gout sucré.. Meme au céréale... Si allergique au lait de vaches ses l'idéal

May 11, 2017

I have been trying to drink less milk - and decided to give almond milk a try.
    I really like the flavour - it's sweet without being too sugary.
    It tastes good in a multitude of things- cereal, smoothies, baking and my morning cup of coffee.
    A great alternative to soy and or cow's milk.

May 11, 2017

I love to drink this milk, put in cereal and make smoothies with. Just drinking a glass is a great snack for when you are craving. My whole family loves Silk Vanilla Almond milk.

April 29, 2017

It's okay as a yummy alternative to milk, and still has lots of calcium. Personally I prefer the Unsweetened version better... this is too sweet. It kind of reminds me of the milk you have left over after you eat a bowl of lucky charms.

April 06, 2017

Love the taste not super sugary or sweet its a healthy alternative to cows milk for me giving the nutrients that I need. Usually find it on sale which helps make the purchase easier :)

March 28, 2017

J'adore le lait de soya Almond Breeze. Il n'y a que 2%, ce qui est bien meilleur. J'en mets quelques fois dans mes céréales et je le bois directement dans un verre. Je recommande ce produit.

March 28, 2017

The Silk Vanilla Almond Milk has such a flavourful combination. It's ideal for drinking, with cereal and baking. It tastes delicious and adds a boost of flavour to my baked goods. Its smells wonderful and is a refreshing drink option. Everyone in my family enjoys drinking this almond milk.

March 28, 2017

We love our Silk Almond! It has such a nice taste and texture... its better than dairy milk! We use it in everything! Cereal, baking, and just cold in a tall glass! We purchase it by the case so the kids can easily handle the box.

March 22, 2017

I LOVE almond milk! This vanilla almond milk is my favorite! It has a very light taste to it almost like 2% milk but 100 times better. I like to use my vanilla almond milk in my coffee and smoothies. You have to try it if you haven't believe me.. I know good. #Delicious #AlmondMilkFan

March 04, 2017

This drink is so smooth and light and flavourful! I drink it everyday with my coffee and put it in my cereal as well. it comes in a big container at a reasonable price.