Silk Original Almond Milk Reviews
Ranked #2 in Non-Dairy

Smooth and creamy with the rich taste of almonds.

August 02, 2017

love it

this is such delicious milk. If you cant tolerate lactose check this out. it is rich and satisfying and goes great with cereal and just about anything.

August 02, 2017

I don't like milk but I do like this.

I do not like milk at all, but I do like this. I use this in my protein shakes and I love it. It keeps much longer than regular milk and at only 30 calories per cup it is perfect for weight loss protein shakes.

May 02, 2017

Thick and creamy texture. Had to get used to it at first as I was used to milk but it tastes nothing like milk. Goes well with cereal or in fruit smoothies.I really love that the vanilla unsweetened variety has only 30 calories per 1 cup .

March 28, 2017

Having a child with a severe dairy allergy means we had to find a substitute that everyone else in the family could enjoy. We love our Silk Almond milk! Original tastes great in anything and doesnt leave a bad after taste. Vanilla and chocolate are also delicious!

March 22, 2017

I love this almond milk. I have tried other brands but this is my favourite by far ! It's has so much flavour, and it's consistency is so creamy! I find that the price for a carton of this is a bit much, but I still purchase it lol.

March 01, 2017

We have been trying to eat healthier, so I thought I would give this a try. It's not bad! I use it mostly for smoothies in the morning. It's now readily available in grocery stores and I like that it's not too pricey.

February 10, 2017

Almond Milk is on the top of my non dairy list of favorites. The vanilla is delicious, creamy with a nice taste overall. I enjoy it poured over cereal or in smoothies. The consistency is good, not watered down like other non dairy subsitutes.

January 11, 2017

I really like Silk. It's one of my favourite Non-Dairy milk brands. It's really light and creamy and does not leave a weird aftertaste like I've experienced with a lot of other non-dairy drinks.

January 09, 2017

Silk is my favourite brand for Almond milk and other non dairy milk alternatives. Its always creamier than other brands and the taste is much better as well.

December 19, 2016

We needed to switch away from cows milk as our infant son is having problems. I didn't want to go to soy milk as there can tend to be similar problems. So Silk Almond Milk for the win! It tastes great and the whole family feels better.