Silk Original Almond Milk Reviews

Smooth and creamy with the rich taste of almonds.

September 07, 2019
    Minnesota, United States

Great alternative to dairy

My son has a dairy allergy which was brought us on a search for an alternative to milk. Since then we always buy Silk Original Almond Milk for the whole family. It works great in recipes also

May 29, 2019

Great dairy alternative!

Love this product! It is the perfect substitute for milk. Perfect on cereal, in coffee, or smoothies. Definitely have incorporated it into my usual grocery list.

March 14, 2019

Always at hand

Almond milk is so much healthier than dairy or soy milk and it tastes great! The vanilla tastes better just because it is sweeter, but I use the original on my cereal, when I have cookies, when I make a smoothie, or when I just want a glass of milk. I also enjoy the chocolate for a treat.

March 14, 2019

The new Silk Original Almond Milk is amazing!

I have tried to get on board with almond milk replacing cow milk, but I couldn't find one that I didn't find "chalky" tasting. This one is smooth and packed full of flavor! Even my children like it!

September 24, 2018
    Virginia, United States

Silk Almond Milk is delicious

I use Silk Almond Original Milk all the time, for smoothies to milkshakes and just plain in a cup!!! So easy on my tummy and taste great and good pricing also I love how it has no after taste and gives me no reflux which is great

September 17, 2018
    Kansas, United States

Switch from cows milk to almond milk!!

My entire family now drinks Silk Almond Milk. We cut out dairy milk entirely. Almond milk tastes great and the consistency is just right! I especially love the vanilla flavored one.

August 16, 2018

Buy this all the time and love it

Love this product! It is the perfect substitute for milk. Perfect on cereal. Not amazingly for just a glass but still pretty good. Definitely buying it every week

August 02, 2018

Great.

Since I don't prefer milk, almond milk was a great alternative for me, Its taste is ...nutty, and very tasty.
    I've been trying to cut back on sugar, and have been drinking the unsweetened version recently. It is a bit of an acquired taste, and does take some time to get used to. I started by mixing half regular and half unsweetened, but now I enjoy the unsweetened by itself.

2.8/5

July 17, 2018

just okay

I thought this Silk almond milk was okay to use in my coffee as it added a bit of an almond taste. I suppose I have gotten used to another brand of almond milk because I found it to taste with only a hint of almond and a bit watery. I would have definitely preferred a much richer tasting almond flavor.

My daughter really enjoys almond milk, however she did not care for this brand of almond milk.

May 08, 2018

good

I buy this product every week for my fruit smooties in the morning. It taste really good. Even top drink on its own. You can buy it in sale for 2.99 at superstore. But did you see how much sugar is in a glass,, wow , That s wht I usually get in unsweetened better for you