Danby Designer 0.7 cu ft Microwave

Danby Designer 0.7 cu ft Microwave Reviews

1 review
Ranked #47 out of 193 in Kitchen & Appliances

October 11, 2016

This is for sure a top-of-the-line microwave. It holds up to a 20 liter container to cook or reheat.
    It has 700 watts of power. I love that it is stainless-steel. totally matches my personal style and style of my kitchen. My Kitchen is glass, stainless steel and black appliances. I haven't learned how to program it yet, gut I guess I could read the user guide.It has LED lighting which look super cool. It is supposed to be a "counter top model" but is is really big. I have a microwave cart for it which I needed anyway because the cord isn't very long and my outlets are few in my older home. Oh the one thing I don't like is that yes, the cord is short, but also very thick so it doesn't bend nice and is hard to hide. I cook things in it that I would normally never think of before. but I think microwave's have come so far since my Mom's first tiny one my sister bought her in 1992 and it was $300 and it was like just over a foot by foot big.. She still has it though !! But this Danby is a good one and you can buy it a Walmart for about $159.00

What was your baby's 1st food

Wish shopping app

Hemorrhoids/Piles bleeding

Lhay added a new review for
    Axe Body Wash - Anarchy