Magic Bullet Single Shot Reviews

The Magic Bullet Single Shot is an entirely new concept in labor-saving devices. Unlike bulky blenders and unwieldy food processors that most of us only pull out of storage for specific recipes and special occasions, the Magic Bullet Single Shot is so handy, so versatile and easy to use that you'll put it to work EVERY single day (probably several times a day). Best of all, it saves you time because it does almost any job in the kitchen in 10 seconds or less!

August 13, 2017

Lots of use at our home!

We have a Magic Bullet at our house, but who doesn’t? This must have been the most purchased appliance in the past 10 years. I supposed it gets top marks for convenience. It really is easy to use and easy to clean. Plus it helps that you can make your smoothie then drink it right out of the same cup you made it in. Who doesn’t love one less cup to wash?
    When we first got it the whole family was making smoothies all day long. Your basic smoothie in the Magic Bullet would be about 1/4 cup of fruit (fresh or frozen), milk, water or juice, maybe some yogurt. That’s it. You put all your ingredients in to the cup and place the lid with the blades on to the cup. Then place the cup on to the base. Make sure your unit is plugged in. Once the unit is placed and locked down on to the base the blending will begin. Sometimes it takes a bit of time before you will see the mixture start to blend. This is due to the thickness of the ingredients. If you still have some space in your cup you can try adding more liquid to speed up the process. Also, it’s helpful to remove the cup and give it a few shakes then put it back on the base. The cups are pretty small but it’s pretty much one serving.
    At times I use the Magic Bullet for making salad dressings. It’s very convenient for that purpose. Plus if I don’t use all the dressing at one time I can just place a lid on it and save it in the fridge till I’m ready to use it again. I went through a phase where I was adding butter (it’s a Paleo thing) instead of cream to my coffee and blending it in the Magic Bullet. I wouldn’t recommend using the Magic Bullet for hot liquids. The hot coffee caused some stress cracks in the cups and they eventually started leaking. We tried online to find extra cups to purchase but it was less expensive to just get a whole new Magic Bullet. We now use the extra one at the cottage.
    There are several different packaged Magic Bullet products you can buy. The basic one would be the unit with 4 cups and 4 coloured rings, on tall cup and one short cup. The coloured rings just allow you to colour code what cup belongs to what person. We don’t use the coloured rings very often. I believe the Magic Bullet advertises that you can chop, mix, blend, whip, grind. Don’t have too much experience using the Magic Bullet to chop, whip and grind but I’m sure it’s more than capable of performing those tasks. Overall I would say that the Magic Bullet is a useful household blender that is well worth the price.

May 30, 2017

This machine is great and very powerful. There are so many uses for the Magic Bullet. It is great for making smoothies and blending things up. My blender broke down and I needed to mix some ingredients together for baking and this worked wonders. It is a great machine with so many uses!! It is small but powerful.

May 26, 2017

I loooove the magic bullet! It's perfect for personal smoothies. On hot days when the bf and I don't feel like lighting up the stove, we whip out the MB and frozen fruit for smoothies. Wonderful!

November 04, 2016

I was gifted a magic bullet while I was pregnant and it worked perfectly to blend smoothies/as I had pretty bad morning sickness. It worked good and it came apart nicely for cleaning as well. I like the fact you can remove the top and use as a cup- cool feature.

November 03, 2016

It's one of the best thing I ever bought for my kitchen. It replaces so many other little appliances. I've been using it for a long time and I use it a lot. Still works like first day. Really easy to use and clean. Even my 10 years old can easily use it for smoothies etc.

October 07, 2016

This thing lasted me for a very long time. I had one since 2009 and it is still working. I love the size and how powerful it is. It was one of my favorite small kitchen appliance. It is perfect for travel. I think the Nutri bullet is a liitle bit too big. It fits in any corner of the kitchen or even bigger drawers.

October 05, 2016

Le produit fonctionne vraiment pour le petit prix ! Très pratique et rapide pour les matins . Facile à nettoyer et petit à ranger sur le comptoir ou dans les armoires.

October 04, 2016

This is really powerful, this little machine can blend things up quickly! I use mine for smoothies, but I am sure you can use them for a ton of other things.

October 01, 2016

i think everyone should own one of these they are good for so many purposes and even better is you have a new baby in your house hold they are easy to clean and great to store as well

September 23, 2016

YES YES YES MAGIC BULLET ROCKS ! it blends chops does it all I make smoothies and fruit juices the turn out amazing u can make anything in it its powerful little machine