Magic Bullet Single Shot Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 193 in Kitchen & Appliances

The Magic Bullet Single Shot is an entirely new concept in labor-saving devices. Unlike bulky blenders and unwieldy food processors that most of us only pull out of storage for specific recipes and special occasions, the Magic Bullet Single Shot is so handy, so versatile and easy to use that you'll put it to work EVERY single day (probably several times a day). Best of all, it saves you time because it does almost any job in the kitchen in 10 seconds or less!

November 04, 2016

I was gifted a magic bullet while I was pregnant and it worked perfectly to blend smoothies/as I had pretty bad morning sickness. It worked good and it came apart nicely for cleaning as well. I like the fact you can remove the top and use as a cup- cool feature.

November 03, 2016

It's one of the best thing I ever bought for my kitchen. It replaces so many other little appliances. I've been using it for a long time and I use it a lot. Still works like first day. Really easy to use and clean. Even my 10 years old can easily use it for smoothies etc.

October 07, 2016

This thing lasted me for a very long time. I had one since 2009 and it is still working. I love the size and how powerful it is. It was one of my favorite small kitchen appliance. It is perfect for travel. I think the Nutri bullet is a liitle bit too big. It fits in any corner of the kitchen or even bigger drawers.

October 05, 2016

Le produit fonctionne vraiment pour le petit prix ! Très pratique et rapide pour les matins . Facile à nettoyer et petit à ranger sur le comptoir ou dans les armoires.

October 04, 2016

This is really powerful, this little machine can blend things up quickly! I use mine for smoothies, but I am sure you can use them for a ton of other things.

October 01, 2016

i think everyone should own one of these they are good for so many purposes and even better is you have a new baby in your house hold they are easy to clean and great to store as well

September 23, 2016

YES YES YES MAGIC BULLET ROCKS ! it blends chops does it all I make smoothies and fruit juices the turn out amazing u can make anything in it its powerful little machine

September 22, 2016

Who doesn't love the Magic Bullet ! I have tried so many kinds of blenders and this one is the best out there ! It has lasted forever I still have the first one when it came out and it works like a charm !

May 17, 2016

I got this as a bday gift! Luv it! Use it at least twice a week. Make fresh delicious smoothies. Easy to use, simple not complicated. Easy to clean and store. I have had it for over 2 years with no problems.

May 14, 2016

I have always wanted a magic bullet and it fulfills all the hopes I had for it! I use it every morning to make a smoothie. Within 5 minutes, my breakfast is ready. Super easy to use and clean!