• Dare Real Fruit Gummies Superfruits
  • Dare Real Fruit Gummies Superfruits

Dare Real Fruit Gummies Superfruits Reviews

Ranked #114 out of 196 in Gluten-free

April 14, 2017

I decided to pick these candies up during my grocery trip on a whim/moment of weakness. I am SO glad I have discovered these now! I love that these are "gelatin free" gummy candies, being a vegetarian I truly appreciate that since so many gummy candies contain gelatin. These also are made with real fruit, no artificial colours or flavours and gluten free. So I feel slightly better about indulging!
    The taste is great, but not an overly strong flavour which is to be expected with real fruit! Would definitely buy again & again!!

March 30, 2015

Words cannot give this treat justice. Gluten free and dye-free these are a
    'safe" candy for me. My go to movie theatre treat - all around satisfying and a forever favourite in my household

March 22, 2015

Dare Real Fruit Gummies are always at the checkout at Walmart. They are my one impulse buy. They taste just like real fruit and are soft and fresh. A really good Gummie candy.

March 22, 2015

I really like the taste of these gummies. I love the variety of flavours in this bag. Made with real fruit flavours and no artificial colours. Gluten free, too.