4.1/5
Dasani Drops Reviews
#97 in Water

August 01, 2017

vodka's best friend

I don't normally put things like this in my body but let me tell you how awesome these are with some vodka! you guys should def try it after a long day at work.

August 01, 2017

Helps to drink more water without feeling guilty...

It tastes pretty good, i dont use much, just enough to take the edge off the taste of water, that way it goes farther. I like it is small enough to put in my purse when i go out.

June 23, 2017

My preferred water drops

Using the drops makes it much easier to drink the required glasses of water each day. Variety of flavors to choose from, easily fits into a purse for use on the go.

March 06, 2017

J'ai réalisé que je buvais vraiment plus d'eau en y ajoutant un peu de saveur.
    Les gouttes Dasani sont offertes en plusieurs saveurs alors elles permettent d'accrocher tous les palais.
    Je vous suggère d'en mettre une toute petite quantité au début car certaines saveurs sont trop sucrées ou trop goûteuses.
    Un format qui permet environ 30 portions et qui n'est pas dispendieux du tout.

January 06, 2017

I am honestly one of those people who do not drink water. Sounds ridiculous but I do not like the taste (or lack thereof) so I bought two of these to try and entice myself to get in a couple glasses a day. I purchased the cherry pomegranate and grape flavours and both are fairly equal on the likeability scale. It's all to taste but I find I have to put an extra squirt from the recommended amount to achieve my desired taste. The product is sweet but not syrupy.

I also highly recommend buying more than one flavour so that you can alternate.

April 25, 2016

I love this product! I drink a lot of water throughout the day and I love adding zero calorie flavor to it! I've tried many different flavor enhancers, and Dasani is at the top of my list. I've tried all of the flavors including mixed berry, pineapple coconut, strawberry kiwi, pink lemonade, pear acai, and orange passionfruit, and although they're all great, my favorites have to be the pineapple coconut and orange passionfruit which are great as mixers with alcohol! I've also tried it as a 'Sodastream' flavoring and it works very well! It is artificially sweetened with sucralose and acesulfame potassium, and if you have issues with those particular ingredients, you should avoid this product.

I would definitely give this product a try if you love flavored, guilt free beverages.

March 05, 2016

These flavor drops by Dasani are great. My kids love them to flavor up their water. Also what makes them a good go to choice is they are naturally flavored. Good price for the size and quality of this product. I would recommend to try.

September 14, 2015

Really like the strawberry kiwi flavour, great way to make your water more fun

1.0/5

September 14, 2015

DASANI DROPS;

Not a fan actually....
    tasted too fake for my liking.

I had a co worker bring in to work to add flavor to our water at work, but I did not like......

September 11, 2015

I really like these Dasani Drops! Lots of really good flavours to add a little bit of flavour to your water. For people who find it hard to drink water these are perfect because they make water more fun and tasty to drink!