Dasani Drops Reviews

Ranked #72 out of 97 in Water

March 06, 2017

J'ai réalisé que je buvais vraiment plus d'eau en y ajoutant un peu de saveur.
    Les gouttes Dasani sont offertes en plusieurs saveurs alors elles permettent d'accrocher tous les palais.
    Je vous suggère d'en mettre une toute petite quantité au début car certaines saveurs sont trop sucrées ou trop goûteuses.
    Un format qui permet environ 30 portions et qui n'est pas dispendieux du tout.

January 06, 2017

I am honestly one of those people who do not drink water. Sounds ridiculous but I do not like the taste (or lack thereof) so I bought two of these to try and entice myself to get in a couple glasses a day. I purchased the cherry pomegranate and grape flavours and both are fairly equal on the likeability scale. It's all to taste but I find I have to put an extra squirt from the recommended amount to achieve my desired taste. The product is sweet but not syrupy.

I also highly recommend buying more than one flavour so that you can alternate.

April 25, 2016

I love this product! I drink a lot of water throughout the day and I love adding zero calorie flavor to it! I've tried many different flavor enhancers, and Dasani is at the top of my list. I've tried all of the flavors including mixed berry, pineapple coconut, strawberry kiwi, pink lemonade, pear acai, and orange passionfruit, and although they're all great, my favorites have to be the pineapple coconut and orange passionfruit which are great as mixers with alcohol! I've also tried it as a 'Sodastream' flavoring and it works very well! It is artificially sweetened with sucralose and acesulfame potassium, and if you have issues with those particular ingredients, you should avoid this product.

I would definitely give this product a try if you love flavored, guilt free beverages.

March 05, 2016

These flavor drops by Dasani are great. My kids love them to flavor up their water. Also what makes them a good go to choice is they are naturally flavored. Good price for the size and quality of this product. I would recommend to try.

September 14, 2015

Really like the strawberry kiwi flavour, great way to make your water more fun

September 14, 2015

DASANI DROPS;

Not a fan actually....
    tasted too fake for my liking.

I had a co worker bring in to work to add flavor to our water at work, but I did not like......

September 11, 2015

I really like these Dasani Drops! Lots of really good flavours to add a little bit of flavour to your water. For people who find it hard to drink water these are perfect because they make water more fun and tasty to drink!

September 11, 2015

I am a constant water drinker and having one of these on hand is great. I like being able to try different flavors and just get a hint of sweetness rather then actually drinking juice. These are refreshing and I always keep one on hand at the office.

September 11, 2015

I have tried many flavors of the Desani drops, my favorite is the Strawberry Kiwi. Everyone says you need to drink plenty of water but I really hate drinking water, its so boring. BUT the Dasani drops make water actually enjoyable to drink. I love the fact that you can choose how much flavor to add, you can really customize your drink. It is a great alternative to flavored waters and juices because it doesn't have any calories so its guilt free! I also like to add it to 7-up delicious! It is a great deal too, it might be around $3.99 BUT it gives you up to 30 servings SO that's like 30 bottles of flavored water, I don't think you can find 30 bottles of flavored water for less than $4. I would recommend this product to anyone and I will certainly but it again!

June 18, 2014

I have the cherry pomegranate flavour and it is great. A little sweet even with a small squirt but it is refreshing. My son loves it which is awesome too.