Delissio Rising Crust 3 Meat Pizza Reviews
#43 in Frozen Pizza

July 04, 2019

This pizza is the best

This pizza is my go to pizza when I dont make my own I buy this at least 2 or more times in a week its fast and delicious . It makes a great quick meal when u just dont feel like cooking .

June 20, 2019

Very Tasty

This is my favourite frozen pizza brand and my favourite is the 3 meat topping. It goes on sale a lot, so I definitely pick it up a few times a month. Good quality and tastes amazing.

May 11, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Best frozen pizza we've ever had.

I bought this to try as it was on sale. Used my pizza stone to cook and it came out great. The crust rose evenly, soft crust and was very tasty. Was really impressed for a frozen pizza. Will definitely be getting more. Cheaper and just as good as delivery.

January 27, 2019

Good enough pizza

Frozen pizza will never be my first pizza choice but when you just want something hot, good-tasting, and filling for dinner, this flavour and brand more than passes muster for me.

January 15, 2018

Yum!

We love to pop one of these frozen pizzas in when we are super busy, or even for lunch! The flavour is great and the quality is there. Sometimes we add extra feta cheese on there and it’s so good!

November 23, 2017

Good for when you want to order pizza

This satisfies pizza cravings! This pizza is soft and good as well. Very easy to prepare, just take the plastic off and put it in the oven. Does not take much time either. PLUS, much cheaper than ordering pizza, that is for sure, and the taste is great! I like the 3 meat kind, you get everything you like. The toppings are evenly distributed and the cheese is delicious as well!

November 23, 2017

Oh My Yumm!

I love Delissio for frozen pizza, its quick, easy to unwrap,bake and serve, its loaded with pieces of Ham, bits of Bacon, and chunks of Italian Sausage with thick, flakey, moist, chewy, good tasting dough that rises into a nice thick crust. always a favourite to throw in the oven for a quick dinner.

August 26, 2017

Bon

À mon avis, je trouve que la croûte est un peu trop épaisse et je ne suis pas trop fan de ces grosses pizza..Sinon, elle offre une bonne garniture lorsque c'est la saveur tout garni. C'est toujours un deux produits que je peux manger à un bas prix.

August 26, 2017

Tastes great.

Frozen pizza is a treat in my house. When we do have it ,this is one of our favorites. It is quick and easy to prepare. It always tastes great and very seldom are there leftovers.

November 30, 2016

I don't know I like this pizza but you have to buy extra stuff to put on it to taste good like cheese,pepperoni, green peppers and onions or pineapples. Then it tastes pretty good. I find it's all dough and no toppings, well it has toppings but they really are trying to save money. So yes the sauce tastes really good and the toppings they provide taste good, but I cannot stand a measly little pizza. I like to have a lot of toppings. I buy these when they are on sale I get 2 for about 7.00. I guess for that price I shouldn't complain because then I have extra to buy toppings and it is a little cheaper than a takeout pizza from a restaurant.