Dempster's White Bread Reviews
#6 in Bread

Dempster's white bread is baked fresh daily. Our baking experts provide an uncompromising commitment to baking nutritious, appetizing breads for your entire family.

Le pain blanc Dempster's est cuit frais chaque jour. Nos experts boulangers vous offrent un engagement sans compromis à créer des produits de boulangerie nutritifs et appétissants pour toute la famille.

2.7/5

July 27, 2019

Worst white bread on the market

Has such a weird taste to it. I absolutely hate it and it isn’t even that soft. Worst white bread money can buy. I do not know why anyone would give this stuff a good review

February 06, 2019

Soft delicious bread

This bread is great and toasts really nicely. I made sandwiches with it for my family and everyone enjoyed it. The softness of the bread and taste was very delicious. No one noticed it wasn't the usual brand we buy. I think I will continue to purchase this brand.
    I received a free product for my review.

February 05, 2019

I would purchase this again

The slices were of a moderate thickness which I appreciate. The bread was soft and tasty. The bread was strong enough to stay intact while spreading crunchy peanut butter. I received this product for free as part of a product review club offer.

Favourite bread!

Demsters bread is all our family buys. The taste is amazing! Doesn’t matter if it’s toasted or just plain we love it every way! It doesn’t get soggy when you make a sandwich!

Updated On: February 04, 2019

#gotitfree #fanilyrated

Family Loves It!

I bought this because I #gotitfree via FamilyRated club but if I had to pay for it it was on sale for 2 for $4. Not bad for a decent sized loaf. I don’t normally buy white bread but I do get it occasionally as a treat. We made french toast with it in the morning and then grilled cheese for lunch. My kids love this bread. It’s soft, fresh, tasty and made with decent ingredients. I have purchased Villagio breads in the past and never have any complaints. I will definitely buy this again.

February 04, 2019

Dempsters brand is our go-to ...

My daughter is a rarity - a high schooler who loves to bring her lunch to school! She loves sandwiches, so Dempsters is a great bread for us to use a few times a week! I would buy this regularly, white or whole wheat, it stays moist but not squished so she can still enjoy it after it's been in her lunch bag for a few hours. Also a big fan of Villagio breads. I will continue to keep our kitchen stocked with this bread - it's also great for peanut butter toast snacks at midnight in a pinch (but don;t tell anyone I do this :)

Updated On: February 04, 2019

I received a coupon for this product - but we are already regular consumers so it got put to really . good use!

February 02, 2019

made my lunch yummy

A lot of people stay away from carbs especially white bread. I don't eat white bread often either but I do enjoy a good sandwich once in a while. I redeemed my free coupon for Dempster's White bread and I made some delicious turkey and ham sandwiches for a lunch I was hosting at my house. At 140 calories and 1.5 grams of fat by friends didn't have any issues enjoying them. This bread is great for making lunch sandwiches for work as it stays fresh if put in the fridge. I would like to try the whole wheat one next time I purchase it

February 02, 2019

Yummy

I received a coupon to try this product in return for my honest review. I found the product easily, as the brand is widely available. I was glad I had the coupon cos it was a tad on the higher end of what I usually like to pay for a white loaf of bread. I got it home and made a nice sandwhich with it, the crusts were nice and soft and so was white part and sandwhich was great using it. I would buy it again but maybe when on sale. I dont buy white bread alot mostly whole wheat pr multigrain.

2.2/5

February 01, 2019

Bland Flavor

This bread was soft, moist and had a fresh bread smell but was bland in flavor.

It was used in toast with peanut butter, grilled cheese sandwiches and sandwiches with meat, cheese and lettuce.

I felt the flavor was unappetizing no matter how it was used. I would prefer a more whole grain type of bread in the future.

February 01, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Was as expected

This is a good, solid sandwich bread with which to make your kids' or your lunch. We generally don't eat white bread in my household, so this was something new. It was as good as expected, but due to the fact that we prefer whole wheat bread, we probably would go for Dempster's whole wheat version next time. It very much reminds me of the sandwich breads I grew up on. If you like white sandwich bread, this is certainly one of the better ones.