D'Italiano Thick Slice Bread Reviews
#2 in Bread

August 22, 2019

Love this bread

So soft and just the right size to send to school with children, they love it toasted with Nutella or peanut butter and jam. My husband loves it when I make garlic bread with it

May 14, 2019

Love this bread

I am not a very picky person but when it comes to bread, this is the only brand I buy. I love the taste. It is so soft but it doesn’t break apart when you are eating it. If a store runs out of this, I always go to another store to get this brand. The best on the market for sure.

March 04, 2019

savouruex

quoi dire de ce pain que hummmmm..notre famille en raffole il fais parti de nos repas au quotidien...celui avec graine de sesame es notre preferé ..a essayés ..vous l'adopterez

January 14, 2019

très bon pain

Super bon produit. Le pain est très épais et moelleux, excellents pour mes toasts le matin! Toute ma famille l'adore. Il est très aéré comme je l'aime.

November 28, 2018

After light toasting the italian style grains

I found out the hard way after lightly toasting that the crust becomes sharp and cut my lip. Now my breakfast is cold due to nursing my lip from bleeding. Overall, I love the taste, texture of the bread is good. Just giving a heads up to people like myself with sensive lips to beware of toasting the crust of Italian style grains.

February 24, 2018

Must have

There is nothing that beats this bread. It's super soft, fluffy, and has a great taste. The slices are thicker than regular bread. It's a great value and a must have in your pantry.

1.8/5

January 30, 2018

Eh

I am not a huge fan of this bread, I think it is overrated to be honest. It is not as fresh and soft as other brands I have bought in the past, and does not toast very well. I find it to be dryer than other brands too. I do not know if it is the loaf that I bought, but I definitely prefer other brands over this. Will not be rebuying in the near future.

January 15, 2018

The only bread I buy now

I have never had a problem with this bread it is always soft,fresh and the thick slices.I don't even like the crust that much on other breads but I make an exception when it comes to this kind.It makes the perfect sandwich and toast.

December 12, 2017

gotta have it

I love this bread for breakfast the soft thick slices make the perfect toast for breakfast and sandwiches in general. It is the next best thing to homemade bread

December 05, 2017

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Good !!!

Best Bread Ever. Soft, thick, dense. Just the way bread should be. They also make lighter bread, if you are looking for that. They all taste great. Can't wait to get some more.

YUMMM>