D'Italiano Thick Slice Bread Reviews
#28 in Grocery

January 15, 2018

The only bread I buy now

I have never had a problem with this bread it is always soft,fresh and the thick slices.I don't even like the crust that much on other breads but I make an exception when it comes to this kind.It makes the perfect sandwich and toast.

December 12, 2017

gotta have it

I love this bread for breakfast the soft thick slices make the perfect toast for breakfast and sandwiches in general. It is the next best thing to homemade bread

October 17, 2017

Loveee it!

I love this bread ! Specially their extra soft version. I also bought some herb and garlic flavoured on in superstore for a while and they were super delicious for sandwiches as evening snacks! I don’t see them anymore though :(

October 17, 2017

Great Bread

The bread is always fresh and the slices are thick. Makes great toast or you can make grilled cheese and the bread won't fall apart. It's almost always on sale in the store and comes in different varieties.

August 06, 2017

Great

This is such a good bread . It's thicker than other breads and it tastes so much better . It tastes very fresh, is light and fluffy . It also has a thicker crust with a light dusting of flour in it . You can find it most places for under $2 dollars . I like to have peanut butter and jam on this bread . I recommend.

August 01, 2017

cheap for a great taste

this bread is ridiculously affordable (almost unbelievable) and it's so yummy.
    I use this for grilled sandwiches- they always come out perfect using D'Italiano.

August 01, 2017

Fresh Tasting Bread

This bread can be purchased at Walmart for just over $2. It is a great price and you get a good amount of bread. The slices are nice and a bit thicker than a lot of over breads. I find the bread soft and fluffy. It tastes fresh and there is always a little flour dusted at the top to give it that bakery feel. I find the crust of the bread tastes really good and it is quite mild. So this bread is even good for some picky eaters that might not like crust. This is a good bread for french toast or just for regular sandwiches. D'Italiano is a great brand! Their buns are great for hamburgers and hot dogs as well.

July 31, 2017

Great bread!

It is so soft, fluffy and every time I buy it I found it so fresh and stays like that for a few days, I don't even need to freeze it. The quality is very good and it has a nice flavour. I love it for my sandwiches or toast. Price is average. I usually get it at Walmart.

July 27, 2017

Le meilleur

Les tranches sont épaisses et sont très moelleuse. Je suis vendu à ce pain. Autant pour une toast que pour une sandwiches, il est vraiment très bon.

July 08, 2017

House favourite

I love this bread because it is so soft and toasts really well because the inside stays nice and fluffy. I used to mistake the villaggio bread with this but they are actually very different. My family loves this bread too it's great quality for only a little over $2 we go through it so fast