Villaggio Classico Thick Sliced Italian Style Bread Reviews
#1 in Bread

Villaggio® bread is baked with a golden crust and topped with flour dusting. Soft, hearty and delicious – Villaggio is simply irresistible.

Le pain de Villaggio® à la croûte dorée est saupoudré de farine. Moelleux, copieux et délicieux; Villaggio est tout simplement irrésistible.

April 02, 2019

Good bread

Very pleasant and thick slices of white bread. When toasted the bread is crisp on the outside and soft in the middle. These are great for large sandwiches (BLT, deli meat with all the fixings) but poor with smaller sandwiches (PB&J;) as the bread can be too thick.

February 20, 2019

Villagio

C'est un bon pain moelleux et les croûtes sont farineux. Les tranches sont coupé épaisse je trouve, mais c'est un pain que j'aime bien prendre pour faire mes sandwichs. Il remplie bien le matin aussi.

February 06, 2019

Delicious

I #Gotitfree from FmilyRated. I did find that the slices were too thick to use for sandwiches, but was awesome for french toast or as a piece of bread alongside a pasta dish.

February 06, 2019

Fresh and delicious!

I recently received a coupon to purchase a loaf of Villagio Thick Slice White Italian bread. I loved the fresh taste and soft texture. I tried this product as sandwich bread and it was delicious. I also ate it as a side with my pasta dinner and it really hit the spot.

Not a fan

I am reviewing this product as I #gotitfree from Family Rated Club. I found the slices to be too thick for sandwiches - ended up being alot of bread, chewy and really dense. Italian bread is nothing like this - usually a really crunchy crust, not doughy and should be airy inside. The only thing I would use this for is to make french toast. Otherwise, would not buy this again.

Always a family go-to

Soft, fresh and delicious.
    Always the first choice of my family. Sometimes my toddler begs for a slice or two straight out of the bag when we are putting the groceries in the car.
    My personal fav is garlic toast. Always browned to perfection. We love how crispy it toasts up and it always has a grear texture.

We Love VILLAGGIO CLASSICO THICK SLICED ITALIAN STYLE BREAD

I received a free sample of this product in exchange for an honest review. We love this bread. We use it for sandwiches and french toast on a daily basis. The flavor is delicious and the thick slices are fantastic. I would definitely recommend this bread to friends and family.

February 03, 2019

YUM

I have always like purchasing this bread. It tastes great and it is the perfect bread to make sandwiches and french toast! I would purchase this again. I received this product free for my review. #gotitfree

February 03, 2019

Great for deli sandwiches

I recieved this product free to test and review. Me as well as my kids really liked this bread. I used for deli meat sandwiches for their lunches for school and at home for myself for lunch. Definitely better then your regular sliced bread. Love the thicker slices and the taste is perfect. I've now been buying this bread quite often.

0.7/5

February 02, 2019

Not a fan. I could eat an entire loaf

Sooo, I’m not really a fan of the thick sliced white bread. There’s nothing to it so I could likely eat the whole loaf. I prefer bread that has some depth to it.
    Yes, it was soft bread but that’s about all I can say about it.