Denorex Shampoo

Denorex Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #526 out of 690 in Misc

November 13, 2014

My fiance has quite bad dandruff, which head and shoulders won't even touch! Unfortunately Denorex did nothing for him but make his scalp stink. I'm assuming it's the coal tar. He's tried this, Selsun Blue, Nizoral.. the only thing that works for him is T-Gel extra strength by neutragena!

August 29, 2014

From the manufacture's web site..
    "Denorex controls dandruff, psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis and is effective in relieving dryness, itching and flaking; while added conditioners leave hair healthy, shiny and manageable.
    Denorex is used for treating and preventing itching, flaking and scaling of the scalp caused by dandruff and seborrhea. Denorex Shampoo is an anti-seborrheic that works by slowing the production of skin cells, which helps to reduce flakiness. "

THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!!
    It smells awful though! Menthol and tar...YUM!
    BUT, it really REALLY works! I have seborrhea (oily, crusting or scaling skin). When I was 14yrs old I had a horrible time controlling the scaling on my scalp. My Mom tried so many remedies without any progress. I lost most of my hair because the scales were so thick that new hair could not grow or breathe. Then one day I tried this. It stunk so bad, but when you message it on the scalp it tingles. I would leave in on for about 5mins during treatments. It took about 2-3 months and my scalp was cleared. My hair grew back and so did my confidence.
    I still get issues with my scalp but when I do I just do a treatment. About once a week or month, depending on the season.
    I just cannot express how much I love this product!

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!