Desitin Maximum Strength Diaper Rash Cream Reviews
Ranked #40 in Diaper Creams

The rich, thick formula of Desitin Maximum Strength Paste contains the maximum level of zinc oxide to immediately form a protective barrier to promote healing and sooth rash discomfort. This hypoallergenic, pediatrician-tested formula provides overnight relief for baby's tender skin, making Desitin Maximum Strength Paste your trusted partner for treating diaper rash. Useshelps treat and prevent diaper rashprotects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness

September 08, 2017

GREAT for quick relief of diaper rash

I saw results after one use. It is super hard to get where I am from as people buy it as soon as it is available. It is highly recommended by my pediatrician and after giving it a try i saw why. After just one use I saw a reduction in redness and after just a few more uses baby's rash was completely gone! I even used it on myself. I will defintely recommend

September 04, 2017

Love This !

Desitin is the only brand I use cause its the only one that works when my son gets very red. Its very effective since its really thick and you dont need alot. I am never going back. Too bad I didnt know about this cream with my 3 daughters :( would safe alot of trouble and discomfort.

May 30, 2017

C'est la seule crème qui fonctionnait pour les périodes d'irritations majeures.... je ne l'utilisais pas sur une base quotidienne car je la trouvais forte en zinc mais elle est très très efficaces!! Elle a une forte odeur médicamentée ce qui est moins plaisant...

May 04, 2017

This bum cream is THE BEST all the creams I have tried. You don't a bunch of it since its very thick. And the price is good too. Since I have found this cream I am never going back.

March 26, 2017

I recently bought this for my baby after a very bad diaper rash. Within a couple of applications the diaper rash cleared up significantly. It is a fairly thick cream and a little goes a long way. I like it in the squeeze tube so that I don't have to keep sticking my fingers in a jar and risk adding germs to the product. I definitely would recommend this to help clear up diaper rashes.

March 04, 2016

This is the only diaper rash cream I could use on my children that actually worked. It's super thick but it works wonders! However, if you don't dry your child off before applying the cream it will make the rash worse because it's locking in the moisture.

0.7/5

December 17, 2015

Desitin did not prevent rashes on my babies, just made them worst. I found it soo thick and hard to wipe cream.

0.5/5

December 17, 2015

I used this on my oldest when she had developed a diaper rash and I am certain that this stuff made it worse! It is terribly thick and difficult to spread onto the required areas and has an awful smell to it! IT made her skin red and gave her these little pimply bumps.

March 05, 2015

I found this product is great for preventing and treating diaper rash. We use it at every change!!

3.2/5

January 30, 2015

This rash cream is okay, it's not my favorite. It does seal the wetness out, but their bottom has to be completely covered in a thick gooey layer of this.