Desitin Maximum Strength Diaper Rash Cream Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 348 in Diaper Creams

The rich, thick formula of Desitin Maximum Strength Paste contains the maximum level of zinc oxide to immediately form a protective barrier to promote healing and sooth rash discomfort. This hypoallergenic, pediatrician-tested formula provides overnight relief for baby's tender skin, making Desitin Maximum Strength Paste your trusted partner for treating diaper rash. Useshelps treat and prevent diaper rashprotects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness

May 04, 2017

This bum cream is THE BEST all the creams I have tried. You don't a bunch of it since its very thick. And the price is good too. Since I have found this cream I am never going back.

March 26, 2017

I recently bought this for my baby after a very bad diaper rash. Within a couple of applications the diaper rash cleared up significantly. It is a fairly thick cream and a little goes a long way. I like it in the squeeze tube so that I don't have to keep sticking my fingers in a jar and risk adding germs to the product. I definitely would recommend this to help clear up diaper rashes.

March 04, 2016

This is the only diaper rash cream I could use on my children that actually worked. It's super thick but it works wonders! However, if you don't dry your child off before applying the cream it will make the rash worse because it's locking in the moisture.

December 17, 2015

Desitin did not prevent rashes on my babies, just made them worst. I found it soo thick and hard to wipe cream.

0.5/5

December 17, 2015

I used this on my oldest when she had developed a diaper rash and I am certain that this stuff made it worse! It is terribly thick and difficult to spread onto the required areas and has an awful smell to it! IT made her skin red and gave her these little pimply bumps.

March 05, 2015

I found this product is great for preventing and treating diaper rash. We use it at every change!!

January 30, 2015

This rash cream is okay, it's not my favorite. It does seal the wetness out, but their bottom has to be completely covered in a thick gooey layer of this.

December 02, 2014

I have always been faithful to a different brand of diaper rash cream with all my kids. My newest addition, however, had been suffering with an awful diaper rash that I could not get to clear up despite all my tried and true methods from previous kids. I suppose her skin is a little extra sensitive! I read positive reviews on this cream and decided to give it a try and IT WORKED!!! Within a day I could see major improvements in her skin. I'm quite impressed with the quality of this product. It does have a strong smell but it heals and protects babies skin better than any product I've ever tried.

September 09, 2014

The only diaper cream that worked on my kids. It is very thick and stays where you need it to !

June 10, 2014

I have used this with all three of my kids.It works wonderfully.Protcts the skin and clears up diaper rash.

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    How to get away with murder!!!

Shades Of Blue

Favourite Mascara

Tweets77 added a new review for
    Sunlight Laundry Detergent

Erabline added a new review for
    Kirkland Baby Wipes