Desitin Maximum Strength Diaper Rash Cream Reviews

October 20, 2020
    Indiana, United States

Saved my life!!

When my son was smaller are had just a started daycare he got a very bad diaper rash. So bad he would scream at the touch of anything new the sore area. Absolutely nothing worked, until our visit to the hospital. The nurse recommended this amazing cream, my sons rash cleared up within 2-3 uses. Out of all the diaper rash creams and ointments I tried this hands down was the best!

3.2/5

September 06, 2020
    Iowa, United States

Not good product

I tried Desitin with my daughter however I did not feel this helped the diaper rash. It was suppose to work quickly and clear up, however it was a thicker paste and did not work that well. Will not recommend it to anyone I know.

July 12, 2020

Keeps rash at bay.

I have used this now a few times to tackle a getting worse diaper rash and have seen improvement! I also use this at night for her long stretch of sleep to prevent her skin getting a rash! So far it has done what it should and no complaints!

July 02, 2020

MUST HAVE!!

I know with new mamas rashes can be scary, things happen ( heat rash, change of food) when in doubt I urge to try this when you feel nothing else has helped to your likings, resort to this I promise you won’t be disappointed. A little goes a seriously long way with this product, I mean literally the size of a “pea” is more effective than you could ever imagine. I call it the miracle cream personally!!

June 09, 2020

You should buy!

This is my favorite diaper cream! Every time I notice a hash appearing in my baby's sky, I use right away and it and it works so good! Every mom should have one desitin maximum strength!

May 13, 2020
    Georgia, United States

This diaper cream is amazing

This cream is amazing and works so well. I've used it with all my children. I use it especially at night before they go to bed to help keeping them from getting a diaper rash. If my babies ever had just a little bit red bums this stuff would clear it right up and make it go away and keep them from getting them too. Would definitely recommend

May 07, 2020

worked from day one

This diaper cream is really above the average. My little one is a colic baby and she has some allergies . When she started taste foods there was smear of poop.We tried different brands but this one is worked just after first application application

2.3/5

March 24, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

Not the greatest

We tried Desitin however we did not feel this helped the diaper rash. It was suppose to work quickly and clear up, however it was a thicker paste and did not work that well, if at all.

February 26, 2020

works so fast!

This diaper cream is beyond amazing. When we started solids on my 4 month old. She pooped ALL THE TIME. Every diaper change there was at least a small smear of poop. Needless to say, this caused an angry rash, the product I was using just wasn’t cutting it. Prior to giving birth, I had bought Desitan cream on amazon prime day because of the good reviews so I figured I would try it on this rash. After just ONE application, it was noticeably better. The next day, it was almost completely gone! I have been using this consistently as a prophylactic for the last 3 months now and there have been no more diaper rashes!

February 07, 2020
    Illinois, United States

AMAZING!!!

I swear my these diaper rash cream I have used it with all 3 of my girls and I’ll use it on my 4th baby. It works wonders just takes one coat on the rash and within the next diaper change rash is almost if not completely gone.