Dial Antibacterial Hand Soap - Spring Water Reviews

June 23, 2020

Would not buy again

I bought this and it completely dried out my hands. I am used to their products being fine with my skin, but this made them completely dry and uncomfortable.

June 20, 2020

foam soap

I'll definitely buy it again . I have it in my bathroom n on my kitchen sink. I love the sent and softness it makes my hands feel so fresh .. one pump is all it takes to freshness

June 09, 2020

Fav bathroom soap

This hand soap is a regular in my bathrooms. I used to buy bath and body works hand soaps but no longer. Since using dial, I have found my hands “feel” cleaner and smell amazing. Plus you can buy refills. Super loved in my home.

April 24, 2020

Effective Soap with Fresh Scent

I love to use this soap in my washroom. The fact that it is antibacterial is super important to me to ensure my hands are actually being cleaned and not just masked with nice scents. The smell of this soap is really refreshing and clean smelling. Both men and women enjoy the scent as its subtle but fresh.

April 20, 2020

Great product

This antibacterial soap works really well and does not irritate or dry out my skin at all. It lathers a lot and has a light fresh scent. It is inexpensive as well and you can find it at any drugstore. I have already repurchased this soap many times.

April 11, 2020

Leaves hand clean and fresh

Great product! I've used Dial soap my entire life! I love the scent! It is very fresh smelling! Cleans my hand great and is antibacterial to boot! the product gives a light and clean feeling to the heavy working hands of the modern world, at a price that can't be argued down. As a frequent hand washer I'm selective with my sanitary products and will select none less than the finest. It truly is like spring water.

April 05, 2020

Love the Lather and would continue to buy it. Thank tou

I love using the Dial Hand soap I used to use a different product until I tried the Dial Anti- bacterial Hand soap and when I did try it it’s the only one that I would now purchase

November 20, 2019

mains propres :)

j'adore ce savon il laisse vraiment les mains propres et en plus avec son agent antibactérien je suis sur que ma famille et moi avons les mains propres :)

November 19, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Love this product.

This is one of the best antibacterial hand soaps I have used. I love the scent of this product also. It is very fresh smelling. It is a very inexpensive hand soap.

July 11, 2019

Leaves your hands feeling clean.

This hand soap is my go to hand soap. I’ve been using this specific scent of Dial hand soap for a long time. The scent is really fresh and it leaves your hands really clean and soft. The scent isn’t too strong and my nose gets irritated from really artificial smells,but this scent doesn’t bother my nose. I will still keep buying this hand soap and I would definitely recommend this product.