Dial Coconut Water Body Wash Reviews

December 04, 2018

The Perfect Bodywash!!

I've used this body wash many times and it always works EXTREMELY well!

It smells really nice, I always prefer this body wash as it has a wonderful coconut scent. The scent isn't overpowering which is a bonus.

It has a creamier texture when lathered, and rinses off easily.

Over all of the body washes I have used, I find that this one cleans skin really well, and leaves it feeling soft and refreshed. I recommend this body wash for sure!!

3.2/5

October 22, 2018

Fantastic scent

This product has a fantastic scent and leave skin nice and moisturizer. Since started using
    This product I noticed I had softer skin. Not harsh like many other affordable products

September 24, 2018

Cheap and awesome

Dial has always been one of my top two preferred brands of body wash. I love the antibacterial properties, the simplicity of stuff added and the smells are strong enough to last the day. The coconut water scent is my favorite as it smells fresh and clean. I have sensitive skin and Dial has always worked better than any other washes I've tried. It's definitely my go to brand!

September 04, 2018

Good body wash with great smells

The dial coconut water body wash smell really good and lather up in a really foamy mousse once in the shower . i usually prefer a creamier consistancy but this body wash really did what it was supposed to and left my skin feeling really soft and clean .

August 18, 2018

Ahhhhhmazing!!! <3

Hands down, the BEST body wash ever! Smells soooo good, a fresh, sweet & neutral smell so really great for the whole family. It has a nice thick consistency, not waterted down so a little bit goes a long way!! Great value, my bottle has lasted the longest of any I've ever had. I'll keep buying this as long as they keep making it ;)

August 01, 2018

It's great

My son uses this and he loves it.he says it works great.He can be fussy about things.I am glad I found this.He has also told friends about it.He also told his oldest sister too.

March 27, 2018

I would buy again

The smell of this body wash is light which I like. It lathers up nice and rinses without leaving a residue. It left my skin soft and smelling nice I would buy it again

March 07, 2018

Soft Skin a Must

I love Dial. It smells good, leaves my skin soft and moisturized with no irritation. Good value for the money. No micro beads to damage the environment. Don't use too much as it suds up very well. Clean and simple!

January 29, 2018

Mousse enivrante

J’adore ce nettoyant à la noix de coco! Je l’ai acheté parce qu’il était en spécial et je ne regrette pas mon choix car ça m’a fai découvrir un nouveau produit super! Il faitbeaucoup de mousse et garde une bonne odeur sur la peau après rinçage.

October 06, 2017

Best Bodywash Ever

I don’t usally repurchase things. I love to try new stuff so I just find something new each time.

I’m on my third bottle of this stuff. It’s cheap. It lasts forever and the smell is to die for!

I probably will buy this for the rest of my life.