Dial Pomegranate & Tangerine Antibacterial Soap with Moisturizer
Good

Dial Pomegranate & Tangerine Antibacterial Soap with Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 120 in Hand Soap

April 15, 2017

Love this soap! Surprised it doesn't irritate my hands as my skin is so sensitive there. Have it in my bathroom and use I use it every time. Highly recommend

September 13, 2016

The concept of the soap in the easy pour bag intrigued me so when this went on a big sale, I bought a 1.18L bag for just a couple bucks. When I got it home disappointment began the minute it came out of the bag. Sticky. Under the easy twist-off cap, there is no seal, so it easily seaps out if there is pressure put on the bag (like - in a grocery bag that is carried home with a couple other bags.)
    The smell is really beautiful, so they got that right.
    That's where my compliments end. The soap is not soap - but a watery liquid that does not feel like soap, nor does it lather. It just pours straight through the hands- just like water. After "washing" my hands with it, I find my hands feel clammy, which does not happen with any other brand I've ever tried. The nice smell doesn't even linger on the hands - so that's also just a tease.
    Thanks for considering my opinion - which, on this product - skip it.